**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Lax laced me with the yellow day date two with diamond bezel and an AP royal oak offshore panda dial for the steal. Ima post some better pics real soon.

Originally Posted by larolex

my 40 carat breitling bentley smh at this ufo spaceship
alien.gif

mh4nbn.jpg

dboulders im glad your happy with the ceramic gmt rolex boss 
happy.gif
That is just ridiculous.  You should be ashamed of yourself.  "Got your wrist looking like E.T's finger" 
sick.gif

Damn. @TheRealHundreds sighting..

You were straight shinin back then! If I can recall, you went to Japan for a while?

regardless, I see you still love that yellow gold
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JChambers

Lax laced me with the yellow day date two with diamond bezel and an AP royal oak offshore panda dial for the steal. Ima post some better pics real soon.

Yea right theres always one idiot posting about he has this and that but conveniently has no pics my man if you had all that youd be posting it so shut your mouth chump.  I remember you dissing my song last year now I remember that dumb bear now your in here fronting

Originally Posted by swervmerv99820

Yea right theres always one idiot posting about he has this and that but conveniently has no pics my man if you had all that youd be posting it so shut your mouth chump.  I remember you dissing my song last year now I remember that dumb bear now your in here fronting
roll.gif
*puts popcorn in microwave*

Anya_Popcorn.gif

He's posted multiples pick ups.

StaXX wrote:

the only pics i ever seen him post were from BIGLESCOBAR and LAXROLEXES  he just uses them to big himself up.  talmbout he buys this and that from LAXROLEXES, but wheres the pics?  I aint forget what you said bout my music, when my tour touches down in your hood im a see you

StaXX wrote:

the only pics i ever seen him post were from BIGLESCOBAR and LAXROLEXES  he just uses them to big himself up.  talmbout he buys this and that from LAXROLEXES, but wheres the pics?  I aint forget what you said bout my music, when my tour touches down in your hood im a see you

roll.gif
roll.gif

dude is really hurt about what jchambers said about his music. What did he say btw

Back
Top Bottom