**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

can someone explain why nas would wear that baby N piece when he already has that nice one from if? Unless it was free why would he wear that one over bens.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

The channel set cross budget piece was better IMO, I'm sure you can find it some pages back.

Edit: Here you go on the right.

htv49y.jpg

That cross is definitely nice, but it's just something about the jesus piece that i've been drawn to forever. I still can't decide on the micro jesus piece..the price is pretty right, it's just a matter of not regretting the purchase since what I REALLY want is the baby sized one. decisions decisions..

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

can someone explain why nas would wear that baby N piece when he already has that nice one from if? Unless it was free why would he wear that one over bens.

the one that IF made is a HUGE piece. IMO it was prolly the event he was at that he didnt wanna rock something that big. even those last pics of him with the miltiary bead/kanye mold. thats a dope setup but it has nothing on his Kufi/diamond cuban set up. it really depends on the event the person is at. even look at NT's favorite celeb Birdman. sometimes hes rockin a crazy 100k+ setup. other times he rocks a more subtle setup.. def depends on the event..

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by SkyyPilot

What are your guys thoughts on Icee Fresh's "micro jesus pieces" they've been selling? I like the subtleness of it and I've been considering one as of late. At first I wasn't feeling it just due to the size but they kinda grew on me. I'd prob go with the rose gold/white diamond or yellow gold/white diamond combination.  
I think they're nice and suttle. Not everybody can go out and rock a big %#% jesus piece.
A question regarding the black jesus piece. Is that gold but just dipped black? 

sick.gif

The black gold stuff is usually white gold that's been PVD'd or possibly black gold.

SkyyPilot wrote:
What are your guys thoughts on Icee Fresh's "micro jesus pieces" they've been selling? I like the subtleness of it and I've been considering one as of late. At first I wasn't feeling it just due to the size but they kinda grew on me. I'd prob go with the rose gold/white diamond or yellow gold/white diamond combination.  
Ideally I'd like the baby sized jesus piece but the pricetag on those is 4x the micro so it's kinda out of my range. 
eyes.gif

As someone not TOO familiar with jewelry, what am I getting myself into as far as bare value? Meaning cutting out labor costs and what I could essentially sell the necklace for down the road.

Not a fan of those dainty pieces. If you're going to wear something that small, I think a cross would look better. The medium size Jesus pieces would be what I would aim for at least.

Regarding the bare value, you're not going to get much back in return. Jewelry shouldn't necessarily be looked at as an investment since you have to pay for the labor.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by SkyyPilot

I think they're nice and suttle. Not everybody can go out and rock a big %#% jesus piece.
A question regarding the black jesus piece. Is that gold but just dipped black? 

sick.gif

The black gold stuff is usually white gold that's been PVD'd or possibly black gold.

SkyyPilot wrote:
Ideally I'd like the baby sized jesus piece but the pricetag on those is 4x the micro so it's kinda out of my range. 
eyes.gif

As someone not TOO familiar with jewelry, what am I getting myself into as far as bare value? Meaning cutting out labor costs and what I could essentially sell the necklace for down the road.

Not a fan of those dainty pieces. If you're going to wear something that small, I think a cross would look better. The medium size Jesus pieces would be what I would aim for at least.

Regarding the bare value, you're not going to get much back in return. Jewelry shouldn't necessarily be looked at as an investment since you have to pay for the labor.

Didn't see your response..I just shot you a PM a second ago. 

^^^^ LOL

I don't have a problem with dude. His posts always remind me of that Fresh Prince episode where will is like "let me introduce you to my very close personal friend" and all kinds od celebs like Bo Jackson, Heavy D, and I think Quincy Jones come out.

ben baller has a point with that show money and club apperances. but i doubt any club is paying 100k to drake for an hour of club time.
i guess ben has to stay loyal to his customers..................

my boy paid 35k to ross to come to DC and this was recent.. less than 6 months ago............

can you imagine the stories I can't post?
and ross? sorry but his demographic isn't near what Drakes is.

regardless..... my complex mag top 50 greatest chains in hip hop history come out tomorrow

gonna make some cats mad who didn't make the list

but I showed a lot of love to cats I dont even miss with

damn busta damn

Originally Posted by PHONE CHECK HOMEY

regardless..... my complex mag top 50 greatest chains in hip hop history come out tomorrow

damn busta damn

its funny dog that you low key got like a life break point. until this thread i forgot bout the DJ !+#! and aftermath stuff. only remember the jewels and sneakers lol.
anyways, if Gucci manes " Da Hood Luv Me" isnt number one,

#@!@ you.

Originally Posted by HeavenlyHustler

damn busta damn

its funny dog that you low key got like a life break point. until this thread i forgot bout the DJ !+#! and aftermath stuff. only remember the jewels and sneakers lol.
anyways, if Gucci manes " Da Hood Luv Me" isnt number one,

#@!@ you.
roll.gif
that gucci chain is dead serious

FAIL! Worst list ever.
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Jonas is top 10? Word? I know that's your mans but this is hip hop & don't give me the culture crap either.

*@*%$ you Should've known he was gonna put the $@!# he made high up there ..
laugh.gif

Granted Dude had some super silly pieces ..
pimp.gif

No denying that

But I don't think it would be THAT high had anyone else made it ..

I wanna see the article out of curiosity ..

I think Big's Tito Jesus piece should've been included. It was the OG (unless you want to argue Ghostface) which set the gold standard for Jesus pieces. I could've provided pics for it too, like I did for Mo @ICEBOX.

eek.gif
@ the Ice Age being all real though

Originally Posted by AME416

FAIL! Worst list ever.
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Jonas is top 10? Word? I know that's your mans but this is hip hop & don't give me the culture crap either.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Juelz's terrible looking Jesus
x2_95cbc26

the werewolf boy Jesus 
laugh.gif

werewolf_boy.jpg

edit:

you're wild for those prices on your list, BEN

rappers are going to be real upset 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you should have doubled or tripled it, just to appease the crowd