**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by Rjwco

zahir is a god.

Originally Posted by Rjwco

^^no hes not^^ lol

k..

smh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

No Dice on that Jacob Jesus having to be @ least 180+ grams even though some are...

even Ninja Hood's ain't 180 i dont think.I think his is 125-135.Whatever that joint weigh it gon weigh.

"the official jacob piece we got and malices jesus jacob piece were both around 125 to 140 grams and 14 carats to 15 at most." - BenBaller

wait ninja finally got that piece?

i missed that.
Cam Nelson will finish his Saturn before ninjahood gets his jesus
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i edited that post for those of you who don't understand what's going on...

i don't know what you guys were assuming...

Does anyone recommend any ebaysellers for jewelry? Im lookin for a pinky ring too around 500 dollars and saw a few but if you have any dealings with anyone letme know.

Originally Posted by 1 IN A BILLION

i edited that post for those of you who don't understand what's going on...

i don't know what you guys were assuming...

No you didn't. It's on LAX's sn, and says that LAX's sn edited it...

The new dials on the 2K8 Super Avengers look real good. I just saw one here in the District.

you talking about that baton dial ? nothing has really changed up much i think just the markers

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals
LOL. This pic deserves a caption. Look at Nick.
laugh.gif
an L for Nick Canon, but that clown is still winning in terms of P count
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

that pic dont even matter anymore, dude is not taking any Ls

that earring legit?
photo_large_59_49210c944f970_1226902676.jpg
alien.gif
something juuuuust isnt quite right about this pic-

and coming from a non-jeweler ....id call Moiss on them stones...

diamonds that huge are very rare. Not that he couldn't afford them, he has much more paper than people think. But I doubt they're real diamonds.

diamonds that huge are very rare. Not that he couldn't afford them, he has much more paper than people think. But I doubt they're real diamonds.
oh i aint questioning his money - i remember some of his old stuff...huge stud chain etc and some1 reputable said he had moiss so its an educatedcase...

the clarity looks horrible on Nellys earrings, if it was moissanite itd be much cleaner, those look milky. Big giant stones in low quality arent that expensiveand people also get them heat treated as well to make them look better, which is a good possibility too...

Back
Top Bottom