**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

1iws4.png

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB100...l#project=WSJMagClock0412&articleTabs=article

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

How long does it normally take Mo from icebox to respond, sent out inquiry about the mini and no word? All I really want to know is pricing on a solid gold one w/ no stones.

If you're serious, why don't you just call?
I can only imagine how many bs/flaker/waste of time emails the jewelers in here get...

Originally Posted by pdot

How long does it normally take Mo from icebox to respond, sent out inquiry about the mini and no word? All I really want to know is pricing on a solid gold one w/ no stones.

I can only imagine how many bs/flaker/waste of time emails the jewelers in here get...
Will do , reason why I emailed is because one of their previous clients here on NT advised me to email for inquiries.

Will do , reason why I emailed is because one of their previous clients here on NT advised me to email for inquiries.

Did you email Mo at the address he posted in here? When I email or text he'll reply within maybe 5-10 minutes or at least the same day.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Did you email Mo at the address he posted in here? When I email or text he'll reply within maybe 5-10 minutes or at least the same day.
He got back @ me, I think I am having a problem w/ email being filtered. Def gave me all the info I need, bout to put that order in, thanks for your help.

Originally Posted by endemic415

Originally Posted by JimmyBoixL2H

[Holla at me if you want to get banned... or just keep trying to sell outside the buy/sell area. ]

Lol, I didn't get to see the pic
WHAT WAS I SELLING?!?!? Last time i checked i wasn't no Jeweler... I said i got a few watches around and holla if you like em did i say "want them?" Yall really got too much time on yall hands. HAHA

ANYWAYS... Lets get back to some pics since thats what this thread is about right?!?! HOPE YALL LIKE EM From my instagram @JimmyxBoi
554348_3096351212048_1362134714_32583529_1117598794_n.jpg

543709_3096344371877_1362134714_32583528_729193015_n.jpg

539095_3070838774253_1362134714_32574592_138058079_n.jpg

538160_3068940606800_1362134714_32573740_1578008173_n.jpg

404091_3107313766105_1362134714_32589680_1375485171_n.jpg

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

Originally Posted by Ebay DosTres

Jimmy your thumb though, 
sick.gif

Should I call a doctor.?
So thats what stood out to you in that post? You're in the wrong thread kiddo
laugh.gif

You didn't get the joke obviously.

I'm always in here bruh, so chill.

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

Jimmy your thumb though, 
sick.gif

Should I call a doctor.?
So thats what stood out to you in that post? You're in the wrong thread kiddo
laugh.gif

You didn't get the joke obviously.

I'm always in here bruh, so chill.
Hahaha i got the joke but Thank God thats not my thumb... HAHAHA

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

That roman numeral... did Rolex really overlook that in the design phase or was that face custom made incorrectly?

Probably to make it look more symmetrical.

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

That roman numeral... did Rolex really overlook that in the design phase or was that face custom made incorrectly?
ALL Roman Numeral dials on rolex's are the same... since i can remember which was 2004 

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Rolex Roman IV, or rather IIII[/h3]
Roman IIII. Some of you may have noticed that Rolex uses the figure "IIII" instead of the commonly used Roman numeral "IV". I read a post in a forum where a poster was questioning who taught Rolex its Roman numerals.

Actually, Breguet, A. Lange and Sohne, Vacheron Constantin and many other watch manufacturers also uses the Roman IIII rather than IV. Patek Philippe has used both IIII and IV in its watches.

One story goes that it was actually common to use "IIII" rather than "IV" back in "Roman times", as the symbol IV represented the Roman God Jupiter whose Latin name, IVPPITER, begins with IV. The other story is that originally, the subtractive principle, meaning that smaller numbers on the left of the larger number are deducted from the larger number (For example: IV meant 5 - 1 or V - I; and IX meant 10 - 1 or X - I), was a permissible alternative rather than the rule.

Notably, the Ninth Roman Legion or more accurately Legio VIIII Hispana (The Ninth Spanish Legion) actually used the symbol "VIIII" instead of "IX". It was only in the Middle Ages that the Roman numeral system in common use today became formalized.

So why doesn't Rolex use the Roman "VIII". Some say, it is because is does not balance to well with the date display on the other side. In brief, Rolex knows its Roman.

Back
Top Bottom