**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

From Birdman twitter:

x2_bc3b95e

x2_bc3b360

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by leejulien

tumblr_m1x99sugFB1qa6ukpo1_1280.jpg

..waits for a recitation of the history of Rocafella members wearing earrings...
laugh.gif
to da record, i think jay-z stop wearing earrings after his fallout with R-kelly
backstory?
i know about what happened with r.kelly but what does it have to do with earrings

Originally Posted by Shox23

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by leejulien

tumblr_m1x99sugFB1qa6ukpo1_1280.jpg

..waits for a recitation of the history of Rocafella members wearing earrings...
laugh.gif
to da record, i think jay-z stop wearing earrings after his fallout with R-kelly
backstory?
i know about what happened with r.kelly but what does it have to do with earrings

If you get into a fight someone could rip them out and rip your ear.

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by Shox23

laugh.gif
backstory?

If you get into a fight someone could rip them out and rip your ear.

Is that what happened to Wayne and Flo Rida?

2 questions, first, who is the dude in wit the igloo piece? And What brand is that Game & Lloyd Banks have on?

I'M TIRED OF BEING HUMBLE. IM BOUT TO STUNT ON N'S. I'M BLOWING MY COLLEGE MONEY ON GOLD. WE RAPIN N'S THIS YEAR,MAN. SLICK RICKIN IN THIS $*#$@. BRB SHORTLY WITH PICS.

anyone know any legit places that make jewelry? im looking to get a chain made but nothing crazy though.

Back
Top Bottom