**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Men wearing costume channel pieces never sat well with me. That label is just way too associated with women.
Next thing you know there going to rock channel bags to go along with it 
mean.gif

You guys do know most if not all Luxury brands(Gucci, LV, Balenciaga, YSl and so on) started off as womans brands right?
most if it still is.

after LV & gucci, i really can't be bothered by luxury brands...they all owned by da same cats anyways..

Got a new username but posted here before. The micro Jesus is for my daughter..

man, i want a micro jesus but i hate the way it looks design wise. Wish it was a replica of the bigger joint. like 1:1

not you big joint, referring to the other ones :lol:

You guys do know most if not all Luxury brands(Gucci, LV, Balenciaga, YSl and so on) started off as womans brands right?

I would say its not what they started as but rather what they present themselves as now. The rainbow was not always synomous with gay pride but if you see me wearing a rainbow bracelet now I give you an association

These companies are well branded hence why we wear them. I mean its not like these fools are wearing a simple Chanel bracelet, or some old school trunk dookie rope with the double CC hanging off. They wearing the most feminine old money grandma queen Elizabeth pieces

Last edited:
looking to buy a cuban chain, just wondering what length is good i'm 6ft tall,so what 28"?

You can do the shoe string trick that Frank told me about. Put the piece on shoestring and wear it the length you most comfortable with, then just measure that length.

Good question.

Guess gold just got that spark right now.

Ninja after thinking about it, I realize that jewelry especially hip hop jewelry has no relation to fine jewelry. People who buy fine jewelry seem to care more about the base metal more(I.E fine diamond pieces made in Plat as opposed to white gold) in hip hop it's what the esthetic is (ie why people where paying premium for that wack black gold) I feel if I spent money on lets say a Platinum jesus piece(or whatever is considered most popular in hip hop pieces right now) and tried to sell it in a few years, by the gram it would be worth more than gold but if I'm not melting it and just trying to sell it and I don't have the metal color or flavor of the year I may have a tough time.

Ain't nobody got time for that! Nah but really though, most don't know or care. White gold took it's place once people realized the skeezers can't see the difference. Won't be surprised if silver becomes the new white gold in a few years :lol:

Last edited:
Men wearing costume channel pieces never sat well with me. That label is just way too associated with women.
Next thing you know there going to rock channel bags to go along with it 
mean.gif

Have you observed how young men dress these days? Skinny jeans and spaghetti straps. You got rappers wearing dresses and calling them Scottish Kilts. Channel purses doesn't seem so far fetched afterall.

do i measure the length of the shoestring laid out flat like this ==============================  or do i measure it around my neck with the pendant on it and measure how far down it hangs?

in
actually gucci and lv started off as shoe and luggage designers respectively

Not to mention with key pieces for ladies before men cause they had more need for woman's stuff. Remember men back in the day wouldn't run to the boutiques to buy Gucci or LV like the way they do now.

Last edited:
Ain't nobody got time for that! Nah but really though, most don't know or care. White gold took it's place once people realized the skeezers can't see the difference. Won't be surprised if silver becomes the new white gold in a few years :lol:

Freaky I am always thinking angels lmao. But still people are slow on the plat thing. All of 2012 plat was less than gold. Either I know nothing about buying jewelry or people missed a good opportunity to buy a better metal for much much (in relative terms) less than gold

Last edited:
plat was more than gold at one point in 2012

hype or not you will never have a problem selling metals, u can go to a we buy gold spot or coin dealer and get spot price for platinum, 24k gold, and .999 silver...its the sterling and lower purity gold when they try to get you

Does anybody know where I can get the tito jesus piece made? Or where I can get a mold taken from? I always wanted that 1 rather than the ye piece... even tho ye's piece looks n is made waaay better

Does anybody know where I can get the tito jesus piece made? Or where I can get a mold taken from? I always wanted that 1 rather than the ye piece... even tho ye's piece looks n is made waaay better
da tito piece is a classic muscle car, sure its clunky with its diamond settings, and a lil crude but that bad boy is a big chunky piece of gold and it looks

awesome on a cuban link.

tito's spot is still on 47street, his sons run da joint now (manny's) im pretty sure if u ask nicely they still have da OG mold to make it.

Back
Top Bottom