**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

^ :/
But 4real anybody gon answer my question

Last edited:
Ain't nobody got time for that! Nah but really though, most don't know or care. White gold took it's place once people realized the skeezers can't see the difference. Won't be surprised if silver becomes the new white gold in a few years :lol:

It already is.. You'd be surprised how many people cannot tell the difference between High Quality Silver and White Gold.... Its Sad really.

but anyway// soulja boy jewels GOTTA b bang bang i mean look at the bracelet 
mean.gif

Soulja recently bought some stuff from lax and does not wear those set ups anymore. He has a nice day date 2 that he can't stop posting.

he junked ALL his jewels for ONE rolly and a jesus piece 
roll.gif
He still has the world is yours piece, the Lamborghini chain, and some costume jewels. He likely has more than that but that's just want he constantly posts
i can understand that, some people outgrow their older setups, no matter how dope they were...

look at lloyd banks and juelz santana..satute of liberty piece and that dope star with da wings and boots..they dont wear em anymore.
mean.gif

Smaller face joints tho, dude said he paid 2500

Is the watch gold? What year was it made, if it is a vintage old Rolex its possible at 2.5k but not if its real gold. You need to describe or post the watch. If it is a presi or gold day date and its gold (real gold) even if its old it will be more than 2.5k

Smaller face joints tho, dude said he paid 2500

Was it the Day Date that you scene? It'd be difficult finding anything at that price and it definitely isn't gold.

I wouldn't buy any of the older Rolexes cause I don't like the hollow bracelets. Depending on the condition and if the bracelet is original then it doesn't sound that bad.

i think i'm ready to buy a medium jesus piece like that in rose gold with cognac diamonds and white crown of thorns. 

LAX pm me your number so i can get a price quote on one of those.

Back
Top Bottom