**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

main.php
This _ Plies is short as *%@@

Jonas if you're reading this, then I'm sorry, I know you wanted to keep it humble and NEVER post this pic, but I have to post this.....
if Ross and Plies got on 1 million dollars in jewels on, then what does Jonas Bevacqua have? well Jonas does have a milli on legit..... all certified outsidefully insured and appraised for 7 figures. get ross and the ****** outta hereee and get serious... I hate seeing all that 10k jewels on with bogus stones. nothing on Jonas is less than VVS E color. nobody but very few care. and those doubting the 500 gram weight on the jonas head can now see how insanely largethe piece is. man all you jewelers who lurk, shut up please

this was taken a year ago and this is ******ed.
devil.gif
tired.gif

JONAS_YELLOWGOLD_KING.jpg

sorry, but don't even mention Nigo's nylon mag pic with the od chains on, I did the math on the colored stones, not jacobs appraisals and it's amill for sure, but chain for chain, it's not goin down y'all. the yellow gold champion is above in that pic. the work I appreciate all day cuz it'sjacob and all, but the colored stones, etc, do not touch white on gold when it comes to the money. and there's way more chains on in that pic, then the picabove. and let's not get into Nigo's financial troubles now with Bape and his investors hittin him hard.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

Jonas if you're reading this, then I'm sorry, I know you wanted to keep it humble and NEVER post this pic, but I have to post this.....
if Ross and Plies got on 1 million dollars in jewels on, then what does Jonas Bevacqua have? well Jonas does have a milli on legit..... all certified outside fully insured and appraised for 7 figures. get ross and the ****** outta hereee and get serious... I hate seeing all that 10k jewels on with bogus stones. nothing on Jonas is less than VVS E color. nobody but very few care. and those doubting the 500 gram weight on the jonas head can now see how insanely large the piece is. man all you jewelers who lurk, shut up please

this was taken a year ago and this is ******ed.
devil.gif
tired.gif

JONAS_YELLOWGOLD_KING.jpg

sorry, but don't even mention Nigo's nylon mag pic with the od chains on, I did the math on the colored stones, not jacobs appraisals and it's a mill for sure, but chain for chain, it's not goin down y'all. the yellow gold champion is above in that pic. the work I appreciate all day cuz it's jacob and all, but the colored stones, etc, do not touch white on gold when it comes to the money. and there's way more chains on in that pic, then the pic above. and let's not get into Nigo's financial troubles now with Bape and his investors hittin him hard.
nerd.gif

God........How much total is on his neck weight wise? that's gotta be painful to keep from falling forward lol

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

and let's not get into Nigo's financial troubles now with Bape and his investors hittin him hard.

Come on fam, you aint gotta be putting Nigo's business out like that.

eyes.gif

not really a big deal...........I mean look what 50 is doing to Rick Ross right now.

Dont we hear about financial problems of well known people all the time? Scott Storch is just one example......etc.

^ exactly... why are you in the next man's pockets anyway? Also, if I recall Ben said supposedly when Plies was first came out he got robbed... hedidn't have any goon masks when he came out... plus he just shot a video wearing the white goon mask... so it doesn't add up...

Originally Posted by asmathews

what happened to the panda that Jonas received? was it not intended to be worn around the neck?
nerd.gif
i think it was bought by jonas to give to 1 of his friends

Originally Posted by CJ863

^ exactly... why are you in the next man's pockets anyway? Also, if I recall Ben said supposedly when Plies was first came out he got robbed... he didn't have any goon masks when he came out... plus he just shot a video wearing the white goon mask... so it doesn't add up...

who said he got his goon mask taken? or exactly what was taken? and i'm not in his poccets. peep this, I over say things to avoid the questions that comeafter....
"yo, I didn't ask you that" ummm nope, did I ask for y'all permission to speak? "no i told you that..." I love, I mean love itwhen cats say that, "I didn't ask you all that homey" good for you, I'm very proud you didn't ask me that, I threw it out there cuzI'm a jerk who likes to be specific... why? cuz your 2nd and 3rd question was gonna be that.
smile.gif

it was gonna get mentioned, so I added it out there to clear the difference. and Nigo threw a lame shot at me on a japanese interview, etc.... so I say what Isay. but cats will come out and show the videos of his cribs, etc.... but don't know the whole operation behind bathing ape, etc... but It's not thatserious, just saying some cats live humble and once in a while like to get their clown on.

for the record. when Plies got cornered, they got mad at his jewels and were like cmon, they almost beat him down because the jewelry was too weak to steal.it was like laughing and being half way mad too. sorta like another cat who got robbed, but we won't get into..... some dudes who rob others, don'teven know what is real and what isn't.

edit***

jesus @ that video, I couldn't watch after 20 seconds....

the panda is still around, Jonas just bought that for his partner. it's still there at his crib, catching dust and crazy as hell.
damn, I'd love to wear that panda someday just for clown purposes. but there is a med sized cycle chain that Jonas bought him too that goes with thatpanda

l_ad53540765be46d091178747d8c41ede.jpg

I need this jacket. Where can I get it in a Large? And Please dont tell me eBay cuz I stay lookin on there lol

BenBaller: dudes were thinkin he got robbed recently... but u said he got robbed early... so I mentioned the goon mask because that's the only thing thathe rocks now... so in order for him to be robbed recently, they had to take the goon mask...

No DR but IF&Co shut the game down--and that was 2 years ago

the Japanese were done with BAPE a long time ago, Bootlegs killed them stateside.

The original "goon mask" I was talking bout is the one from The real Testament

s4ql1v.jpg
Yes that is suppose to be a mask... lol @ Jackers cussing you out for your fugazzi setup

Back
Top Bottom