**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

And my swagga right check, I seen Tracy T today, fina ball we fina ball like we Tracy and D-Wade...

l_94ba4bce9f9e4485b0d748a7b3da995a.jpg

Why his hair look like some dirty cotton candy?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This dude Plies on 106 got on BOTH Goon pieces one Yellow one White.

Rosci - "How you got all this Jewelry on, walking in NYC".

No one looks right with a roc chain no more. What that was no longer exists.

beyond that you with the blue bezel brietling. it seriously looks like they tried to grease you outta some diamonds, because the space between some of thoserocks is just OFF.

and I dunno Keri Looked incredible when I met her, but I guess thats just my type.

and how could people even think ross jewelery cost cake, the *@*! just LOOK FAKE

lloyd banks starter pieces were pretty damn good, son had a rose gold jacob jesus and a rose gold jacob watch.

the breitling was bought as is for dirt I did not customize it or get any of the work done on it if I were to get a bezel on the breitling I would personallyget channel set instead

imma get my scans up tonight, im bored..lol

check out this pic of snoop on no limit from the july 1999 source issue

lloyd banks starter pieces were pretty damn good, son had a rose gold jacob jesus and a rose gold jacob watch.

yea he also had the military looking jesus right under that.
frown.gif

rs: makes sense, you gotta get that bezel flipped fter fronting with it few times

and LBs second jesus is suposed to be black jesus dunno where you getti military from

Back
Top Bottom