**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Aint seen this thread in mad long, forgot all about it but looks like its the same cycle as always for the most part lol......Saw Ninja talkin bout 18k Breits, not sure if I ever posted the one I picked up a few years ago on here so figured I'd post all my watches up, its been a minute......

The weight and solidness of the 18k Bentley Breitling is serious, its a beast
Biglescobar are you working for the Mexican cartel? jk jk That's some serious heat
smokin.gif

Damn that set up is well over $100k 

Last edited:
im liking the stainless steel band on the audemars more and more....almost want to get one but i am loving my roadster for now...all gold everything btw, beautiful breitling and rolex....

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliments, always glad to see the familiar faces and usual suspects in here doing their thing.......

I just switched gears completely in the past year and change and got into some new businesses........Acquired the rights to and relaunched an old sneaker brand a few months ago, and now am looking into other similar ventures, just acquired the rights to a very successful sports apparel brand from the late 80s/early 90s last week and am gonna give that the retro treatment as well in the future.....Im also kind of trying to be a "Shark" as I get approached alot and take a lot of meetings with people who have a small company and are looking to get it off the ground or if it is off the ground, to grow it larger.....

Havent bought a watch of jewelry item since the 18k Breitling Bentley (actually I did get a cuban from LAX last year), since I have been so busy but am gonna come back with some new watches soon, just need to figure out what I want exactly....

Aint seen this thread in mad long, forgot all about it but looks like its the same cycle as always for the most part lol......Saw Ninja talkin bout 18k Breits, not sure if I ever posted the one I picked up a few years ago on here so figured I'd post all my watches up, its been a minute......

The weight and solidness of the 18k Bentley Breitling is serious, its a beast
pimp.gif

Imma get me a mini (not micro) jesus and a cuban if it kills me lol. Everytime I start stackin money for a nice setup something comes up. I just want a nice gold cuban and an all gold mini jesus with white diamonds in the crown.

been looking into getting a 7mm 14k cuban bracelet. does daniel jewelery really have the best prices and quality or are there any jewelers on NT who can offer better?

BigL,
Always got the dopest watch collects. Props G. Still love your Jacob.

From the good folks at DanielJewelryInc... 14k 17mm Miami Cuban Bracelet 19.50cts in Diamonds

Last edited:
I think they have one of the best prices for Cuban's

i p'med a couple jewelers here and Daniel was at least $6 cheaper per gram than either of them. i would not buy a cuban from anyone else. now i just need gold prices to go back to less than a thousand an ounce :smh: :rolleyes

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliments, always glad to see the familiar faces and usual suspects in here doing their thing.......

I just switched gears completely in the past year and change and got into some new businesses........Acquired the rights to and relaunched an old sneaker brand a few months ago, and now am looking into other similar ventures, just acquired the rights to a very successful sports apparel brand from the late 80s/early 90s last week and am gonna give that the retro treatment as well in the future.....Im also kind of trying to be a "Shark" as I get approached alot and take a lot of meetings with people who have a small company and are looking to get it off the ground or if it is off the ground, to grow it larger.....

Havent bought a watch of jewelry item since the 18k Breitling Bentley (actually I did get a cuban from LAX last year), since I have been so busy but am gonna come back with some new watches soon, just need to figure out what I want exactly....

:smokin Weren't you in the hotel business too?

Back
Top Bottom