**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

mean.gif
 He cant actually be wearing this piece!! Who made this anyways?? Im guessing ziamond empire? lol
http://www.avianneandco.com/18k-whi...tom-kraft-french-montana-pendant-180-ctw.html

Why can't people just get in where they fit in? If someone said there piece is made of forks and knives, but they liked it and were happy, I would respect that a lot more.

Did he actually say his jewelry was gold and diamonds?

Doesn't make sense to wear silver/silver plated and cubic zirconias jewelry with a Cartier watch and Rolex Day-Date though.

Last edited:
It's no surprise. Always have and will respect BB for his hustle. But you know damn well he exaggerates all his stories. Anoyone with a name is his best friend.

Ben exaggerates A LOT, I swear he exaggerates 25-50 grams on every single item he makes. And tho Rolexs he flipped to Game, straight banked for them.
Can someone please explain to me how Game got 13 Rolexes for $100K??? I'm totally baffled by that :nerd:

Can someone please explain to me how Game got 13 Rolexes for $100K???

its possible. depending on the makes & models

but it makes perfect sense.

theres alot to learn about rolexes.

people hear the word ROLEX and automatically think "10gs" typical hood mentality.

Can someone please explain to me how Game got 13 Rolexes for $100K???

its possible. depending on the makes & models

but it makes perfect sense.

theres alot to learn about rolexes.

people hear the word ROLEX and automatically think "10gs" typical hood mentality.

People hear the word Laxrolex and automatically think dusty pawn shop rollies, now leave this thread until you pay me my money.

@prodigy didn't you just get the Cuban?

Where homie at to back up all his barking from before? Take a piece of humble pie and eat from your stainless steel bowl doggie

@prodigy didn't you just get the Cuban?

Where homie at to back up all his barking from before? Take a piece of humble pie and eat from your stainless steel bowl doggie

He is at home spraying WD-40 on his chains so that they won't make so much noise when he walks.

Back
Top Bottom