**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

@gold st yo you see that 7xl tiger suit lol.
But them ice berg sweaters were heavy out here in
97 thru 99

Last edited:
Where is lax to make sense of all this?

no clue you better watch out for that guy

jc your a fool :rofl:

hes just mad because jeezy aint put him out there and i melted more of them CTE chains..:smokin

hes just mad because jeezy aint put him out there and i melted more of them CTE chains..:smokin

you wack for never posting that before its demise. :smh:

you know would've gotten viral as da "jeweler to melt a rapper piece"

im still lowkey mad at da jeweler thunderchunk told us all about years about melting a rocafella piece after a former disgruntled artist

chucked it to him.

im still lowkey mad at da jeweler thunderchunk told us all about years about melting a rocafella piece after a former disgruntled artist

chucked it to him.

If I remember correctly it wasn't just one piece.

chucked it to him.

If I remember correctly it wasn't just one piece.

damn lax, you a NTer..you KNOW you posed to document that.

it was 2 pieces and its documented in my phone :wink:

also destroyed a horrible black wall steet piece that was made by avianne :stoneface:

danieljewelryinc in miami got da BEST prices for a brand new cuban link.

only place you getting one cheaper is if you cop a used one off someone in a private sale. ( which is rare air these days)

NO ONE touching his prices when you do da math @ da 14k gold content, da weight, and whats da spot price for a particular day.

and they're all hand made.
Thanks for the advice. Actually managed to cop exactly what I was looking for in NY. Danieljewelryinc had a better price by about $200 or so........not much of a difference, plus I didn't have to wait the two weeks for delivery. Regardless......danieljewelryinc had the best overall price.

Here are some pics. Got rid of my old 32'' Franco and Jesus for the Miami Cuban. Will post my whole set up soon!

it was 2 pieces and its documented in my phone :wink:

also destroyed a horrible black wall steet piece that was made by avianne :stoneface:

We seen da bws play doh quality... joint was dead to rights :lol:

Da cte piece must b shown though.

Don't listen to LAX, he made that BWS charm and the CTE charm out of silver with CZs and then tried to act like he had the celeb hookup. Now he is trying to open up a hair salon, check out his website that I gave back to him after it was hacked:

www.laxrolex.com

Don't listen to LAX, he made that BWS charm and the CTE charm out of silver with CZs and then tried to act like he had the celeb hookup. Now he is trying to open up a hair salon, check out his website that I gave back to him after it was hacked:

www.laxrolex.com

76e.jpg

:lol:

www.laxrolex.com
"We also know what it takes to make a Jesus piece that looks like an extra character from The Simpsons."
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom