**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

S430? Damn, didnt know they made anything below a 500 :lol:

"Dem joints even got leathers?"

Leathers and a built in phone:

wait so copping a used benz and a s430 and not an s500 atleast... reminds me of the infamous "What's the difference between a 4.0 and a 4.6?" line...

Can someone please explain to me how Game got 13 Rolexes for $100K??? I'm totally baffled by that :nerd:
not all of em were gold or high end models.

I don't know what you all are talking about, but it's probably a lie anyways, so I wouldn't read too much into it.

Can someone please explain to me how Game got 13 Rolexes for $100K??? I'm totally baffled by that :nerd:
not all of em were gold or high end models.

Can someone please explain to me how Game got 13 Rolexes for $100K???

its possible. depending on the makes & models

but it makes perfect sense.

theres alot to learn about rolexes.

people hear the word ROLEX and automatically think "10gs" typical hood mentality.

Second hand rolexes do go between 8-9,000 each if you find a deal. Plus buying that much bulk, no jeweler gonna let that walk.

Thanks for the responses everyone *repped*

Last edited:
spot on ninjahood. I don't know if JoBH's is exact . I've only seen 5 row heads, like yours, JChambers, etc. JJ's was the first I've seen with a 3 row, but his isn't from Jacob from what I remember. Ben is the first I saw with a 4 row and then JoBH followed suit. I do remember years ago another NTer went to Jacob and said they come in a blank slate though, but I'm thinking it's all 5 rows on the forehead to keep things uniform and more simple.

Aye frank, forget a mold. Let me get the icebox or that ye joint for a bag of lays, pickled eggs and pigs feet from the ice cream truck. LOL

And LOL at the last couple pages. Wasn't that ogLALA tired of us reposting old pics of real jewelry but he was flooding the streets with silver, stainless steel and CZs?!

lol, repped.

ogLALA keeps digging himself a deeper grave.

:lol: @ everyone going in on guy

Jacob will make that Jesus any way you want it. He has a ton of different styles too that have been posted here previously. I'm sure that Jacob, Icee Fresh or Jason would all make that piece with a two row crown if you came correct with the dough. Fabolous had one from Jacob with three rows, or maybe it was Ja Rule. Remember Mayweather had that one from Jacob with 1 carat diamond eyes. Jacob is slimey though, I can tell you that from personal experience, I would never do business with them again. Jason has the exact mold for the kufi, Icee Fresh does too. LAX probably has the best mold for the other one because he made it off of mine that came from Jacob.

i remember when yall were first talking about making that deal on here...

yall were giving e-daps to each other..

maybe he's too busy making pieces for all the superstars he knows..

Last edited:
i remember when yall were first talking about making that deal on here...

yall were giving e-daps to each other..

maybe he's too busy making pieces for all the superstars he knows..

But uhh, a thug changes, and love changes
and best friends become strangers, word up

jacob did  federal time a few years back for slanging kilos of coke and laundering money 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
spot on ninjahood. I don't know if JoBH's is exact . I've only seen 5 row heads, like yours, JChambers, etc. JJ's was the first I've seen with a 3 row, but his isn't from Jacob from what I remember. Ben is the first I saw with a 4 row and then JoBH followed suit. I do remember years ago another NTer went to Jacob and said they come in a blank slate though, but I'm thinking it's all 5 rows on the forehead to keep things uniform and more simple.

Aye frank, forget a mold. Let me get the icebox or that ye joint for a bag of lays, pickled eggs and pigs feet from the ice cream truck. LOL

And LOL at the last couple pages. Wasn't that ogLALA tired of us reposting old pics of real jewelry but he was flooding the streets with silver, stainless steel and CZs?!

lol, repped.

ogLALA keeps digging himself a deeper grave.

:lol: @ everyone going in on guy

Jacob will make that Jesus any way you want it. He has a ton of different styles too that have been posted here previously. I'm sure that Jacob, Icee Fresh or Jason would all make that piece with a two row crown if you came correct with the dough. Fabolous had one from Jacob with three rows, or maybe it was Ja Rule. Remember Mayweather had that one from Jacob with 1 carat diamond eyes. Jacob is slimey though, I can tell you that from personal experience, I would never do business with them again. Jason has the exact mold for the kufi, Icee Fresh does too. LAX probably has the best mold for the other one because he made it off of mine that came from Jacob.

I think a fact thats always been lost in this thread is da fact that jacob 1uped da tito piece in this

Regard:

Da way jacob makes is piece is modular in nature, where tito is " 1 piece fixed" jacob's piece is "multi piece"

So different attributes from da crown to da hair is all "alterable" to da customer's specs. I remember my good homie CLdriva

Went and seen a disassembled one with just da face & hair wit a empty slate that can accept a kufi w/any number of rows or da thorns.

didnt jacob get locked up for money laundering? 
laugh.gif

Jacob kept it real and didn't snitch. Gotta respect the fact that he didn't put his clients' business out there. Dude pegged it though, jewelers are like shady mechanics, they just came across some start up money somewhere (usually from their family) and put it towards gold and diamonds.

Back
Top Bottom