**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

http://bwsmg.com/blog/bwsmgjewelry/

I like game and all but this is to much. :lol:

$100

$200

$500

Icee Fresh knows they wrong for that. :smh:

"Jesus with Jesus-$500"

@frank

you got a tito and a jacob right?

which design you like better ? and in who do you think makes the best

jesus now ice box , ben / etc?

just asking

I like a lot of girl bracelets and wouldnt be ashamed to rock em if I could afford them
like this watch and the bracelet to the right

pretty much anything on this pic except for whatever that huge gold piece is on the far right.

I have always wanted a chain like this. LIke the short thick chains for some reason. Long ones just look weird to me.

I really want one like this one!

I find those pieces to be less girly than a lot of **** these rappers are wearing.

Also I found out my chain that I thought was fake is real. It just isn't 24 karat. My dad gave it to me and he said he bought it in switzerland. I think it is 14 karat. But the clasp is broken.
chanel bag swag 
indifferent.gif

^So?
1. They are not chokers.
2. I'm not a cop
3. Im not from a bad neighborhood but i guarantee it is worse than whatever suburb officer Ross is from.

1. Those INDEED are chokers unless you are a 4'0" and they hang low on you
2. That's dope. Congrats
3. I'm from Miami and would pay to see you walk 2 blocks in carol city without getting anything snatched.

Lmao at 50 exposing Ross but yet Ross and MMG have the rap game in a choke hold but 50 ain't making no noise in the music industry.

Damn this guy chew a bag of rocks? 
roll.gif

You better recognize and respect, son. That's Swerv Merv of the Infamous Ravens N' Eagles clique.

He posts on here too, verified. He posted a pic on his Facebook with a sign saying "F&*& Niketalk Haters".

Those music videos are so bad, I have to follow them up with a true modern hip hop classic:

^So?
1. They are not chokers.
2. I'm not a cop
3. Im not from a bad neighborhood but i guarantee it is worse than whatever suburb officer Ross is from.

2. That's dope. Congrats
3. I'm from Miami and would pay to see you walk 2 blocks in carol city without getting anything snatched.

Lmao at 50 exposing Ross but yet Ross and MMG have the rap game in a choke hold but 50 ain't making no noise in the music industry.

Didn't that Cop just get checked earlier today?

Last edited:
Those music videos are so bad, I have to follow them up with a true modern hip hop classic:

Didn't that Cop just get checked earlier today?
Yo I remember seeing this on WSHH, nice! 

2. That's dope. Congrats

I dont know where carol city is but I'm sure Officer Ross aint from there with his fake ***.

And your internet tough guy act aint foolin anyone.

laugh.gif
I know what the hell was dude thinking, that is just is not right
mean.gif

theses fools must be delusional or deaf or both

I am sure some posted this in the "fools wildin thinking they doing it" thread

Yeah they gotta be far removed from reality!

2. That's dope. Congrats

I dont know where carol city is but I'm sure Officer Ross aint from there with his fake ***.

And your internet tough guy act aint foolin anyone.

Nah, he is from there. Most hood folks from Miami can attest to that. There are three views of the C.O. thing. He certainly was not big in the game like he claims. Either you are completely deluded and watch too much T.V. with no real connection to the streets and think that he was somehow using his position as a cop to further his drug enterprise :smh: You don't like him because you recognize the fact that a black C.O. is an uncle Tom and/or you dislike cops, or you say screw it and don't care about his past as a law enforcement officer because his music is bangin'.

Nah, he is from there. Most hood folks from Miami can attest to that. There are three views of the C.O. thing. He certainly was not big in the game like he claims. Either you are completely deluded and watch too much T.V. with no real connection to the streets and think that he was somehow using his position as a cop to further his drug enterprise :smh: You don't like him because you recognize the fact that a black C.O. is an uncle Tom and/or you dislike cops, or you say screw it and don't care about his past as a law enforcement officer because his music is bangin'.
:rofl:
true. You can make a long running sitcom off Ross's "life"

Nah, he is from there. Most hood folks from Miami can attest to that. There are three views of the C.O. thing. He certainly was not big in the game like he claims. Either you are completely deluded and watch too much T.V. with no real connection to the streets and think that he was somehow using his position as a cop to further his drug enterprise
mean.gif
You don't like him because you recognize the fact that a black C.O. is an uncle Tom and/or you dislike cops, or you say screw it and don't care about his past as a law enforcement officer because his music is bangin'.
Yea with me I take it for what it is with him, entertainment. I mean I like some of his songs / mixtapes, I think he has a strong team and branded himself pretty well ... but that's where it ends lol I would never be conned in to thinking he really lived the stuff he raps about... He was a C.O. for f*** sacks, not to mention he stole the real rick ross's name and burned a lot of bridges.. The worst part is he said he got that name from the streets 
eyes.gif
 Plus lied about actually being a C.O... his music is what kept him alive.

Side note: He comes across as delusional in his interviews, remember this melt down? lol

Back
Top Bottom