**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

If he tries to play around with your dough, just let me know and I will rent his websites out to you for a small fee, he always cracks under pressure.

U in trouble now, LAX, TH4ITANIUM just PMed me your address and what type of car you drive for $20 Paypalled. I Google Earthed it and saw a bunch of roosters in the backyard too, so I know it's yours.

^lol They're actually pigeons that fly messages.

But nah. LAX is the homie. Legit as can be.

Everything is 100 between you two right? Jchambers

Smh at that sourness going on in here smh.

Anyways like stated I think I'm going to chill out, the Jesus and rolex thing will fade away soon, my guess is platinum will make a come back soon. Not that it ever left because rich classy folks f with that all day. Just the hood jumped on the yellow gold trend. But soon as cats go to pawning them Rollie's ima be there ready to catch some deals. Mad Cubans bout to be floating around too don't believe me then don't its my guess. And my two cents.

Anyways like stated I think I'm going to chill out, the Jesus and rolex thing will fade away soon, my guess is platinum will make a come back soon. Not that it ever left because rich classy folks f with that all day. Just the hood jumped on the yellow gold trend. But soon as cats go to pawning them Rollie's ima be there ready to catch some deals. Mad Cubans bout to be floating around too don't believe me then don't its my guess. And my two cents.

son, yellow gold been popping for centuries... im mad you even called it a trend smh lol

U in trouble now, LAX, TH4ITANIUM just PMed me your address and what type of car you drive for $20 Paypalled. Google Earthed it and saw a bunch of roosters in the backyard too, so I know it's yours.

what the hell :rofl:

Last edited:

son, yellow gold been popping for centuries... im mad you even called it a trend smh lol

I hope he's right in the sense that some people don't know what they have and then liquidate it for the low low.

I hope he's right in the sense that some people don't know what they have and then liquidate it for the low low.
only thing thats lowering gold prices is healing of da dollar.

DanielJewelryInc finished product of wax mold I posted back

504b702a6a2b11e290d522000a1fb852_7.jpg

^If anyone is curious, DanielJewelryInc charges 10% more for white gold, and 4% more for rose gold.

David, the guy from the store said that because its one or two more steps in labor.

But i always thought the price for gold was the same throughout all colors? Well, at least in my experience, I've never been charged more for white gold.

^If anyone is curious, DanielJewelryInc charges 10% more for white gold, and 4% more for rose gold.

David, the guy from the store said that because its one or two more steps in labor.

But i always thought the price for gold was the same throughout all colors? Well, at least in my experience, I've never been charged more for white gold.

remember gold is naturally yellow. to mask da golden hue takes couple more steps in da formulation of da alloys.

plus its got to be rhodium dipped or it'll eventually fade into a faint yellow.

remember gold is naturally yellow. to mask da golden hue takes couple more steps in da formulation of da alloys.

Does this mean that other jewelers who charge the same price throughout, are losing a little on the labor?

Does this mean that other jewelers who charge the same price throughout, are losing a little on the labor?

if its a lil outfit probably, if its a mass production place im sure they aint sweating it.

Back
Top Bottom