**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

looks like eazys name braclet is done in the nwa font.
pimp.gif
wonder who has it or if it still even exists.
Gold ropes will forever be my personal fav
pimp.gif

And this is wear the game gets f ed up....

i know some jokers who will cope 3 of these and front

like its real just to bag some chicks...sad but the game always been that.

just like when i was in high school we was rocking avirexs and cats had on Jiggie leathers fronting like

they was avis

And this is wear the game gets f ed up....

i know some jokers who will cope 3 of these and front

like its real just to bag some chicks...sad but the game always been that.

just like when i was in high school we was rocking avirexs and cats had on Jiggie leathers fronting like

they was avis
They hashtagged stainless steel tho?! lol oglala gonna cop 

So i guess franky diamonds is legit? A lot of his stuff looked bang bang to me ... he must dabbles in both like diamond empire

I got a few more gold items but they're at my moms place...

[ATTACHMENT=1802]gold.JPG (254k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=1803]gold1.JPG (269k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Last edited:
Putting diamonds on a gold watch is ruining a time piece.

How you gonna put icing out a stainless watch and stainless Cuban in the same category? When most watches are made out of stainless steel

Because they are both stainless steel. You are paying for the name and the movement of the watch and really most cases the name. If Cubans had a brand name attached they would certainly cost more than there metal value. To me as a value proposition it makes no sense. But to each his own

JC I agree there are 20k AP's how much are they worth after you Ice them and would like to sell it? *sarcasm*

That's not the point, nobody cops jewelry to make money off of it. It is virtually impossible to even get what you paid for. Jewelry is not an investment.

If you copped gold is da beginning of da 2000s and you sold em today you'd make a killing.

Thats a strange thing that happened, though. Gold hit an all time high. We couldn't' have predicted it.

From SpiffTVfilms (MMG)

3 kilo

the first from the right kinda look like a Tito? Awful bail though

That is a Tito. LAX made a few too that I have seen. He made the mold from LIl Cease official one from Biggie, but he won't post the pics here.

Last edited:
so far we got

daniel's for the #1 to go for cubans/gold in general

sarraf as the #2

for diamonds we got

Avi @ Liori Diamonds

so who got the best plug for grillz now?
paul wall got thee grillz him and johnny deng

now go tell all your little buddies at hypebeast..

From SpiffTVfilms (MMG)

3 kilo

the first from the right kinda look like a Tito? Awful bail though

That is a Tito. LAX made a few too that I have seen. He made the mold from LIl Cease official one from Biggie, but he won't post the pics here.

He's probably afraid some jeweler is gonna lurk & gank.

T4itanium already told me where he lives, so if any of ya'll jewelers wanna check it out, just hit me up and I'll grab it for the right price.

I thought cam & em didnt trade, they just kept buying....

Welp, guess that explains jewelry in da windows buy rappers.

dont know if any of yall heard this story when it happened so here it goes, 

even dudes up on game get burned..

dont know if any of yall heard this story when it happened so here it goes, 
even dudes up on game get burned..

I remember that happened when LAX was in New York visiting Lil Cease and Vado, he bought a car right after he came back. :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom