**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Lmfaoo Jc if you saw the roosters then you saw the cows and donkeys too smh

Yea B we straight you don't have to ask on here you live a block from me LOL

People need to kill themselves for rocking a iced out Casio and kill themselves for icing out stainless steel watches.
You need to kill yourself for writing this

So your saying a watch shouldn't have diamonds in it unless it's gold?

Last edited:
People need to kill themselves for rocking a iced out Casio and kill themselves for icing out stainless steel watches.
You need to kill yourself for writing this

So your saying a watch shouldn't have diamonds in it unless it's gold?

I don't think he's referring to iced bezels. I think he's referring more to entire watches being iced out like the Rollie's on the last page.

What is wrong with icing out a stainless steel watch? Makes more sense to me than icing out a gold watch, where you are actually wasting and losing gold.

To me icing out a stainless steel watch is like icing out a stainless steel Cuban. I just can't get with that.

To me it its like you ruine a good time piece.

To me icing out a stainless steel watch is like icing out a stainless steel Cuban. I just can't get with that.

Putting diamonds on a gold watch is ruining a time piece.

How you gonna put icing out a stainless watch and stainless Cuban in the same category? When most watches are made out of stainless steel

Last edited:

i dont like ice on a watch in the first place and most dudes aint even got a gold watch :lol:

A stainless steel cuban costs about $100, any watch worth icing costs at least $5000 before it gets iced. How about an Audemars that costs 20k plain Jane?

I got two iced out stainless watches and a gold watch that I would never even consider icing fully.

Last edited:

How you gonna put icing out a stainless watch and stainless Cuban in the same category? When most watches are made out of stainless steel

Because they are both stainless steel. You are paying for the name and the movement of the watch and really most cases the name. If Cubans had a brand name attached they would certainly cost more than there metal value. To me as a value proposition it makes no sense. But to each his own

JC I agree there are 20k AP's how much are they worth after you Ice them and would like to sell it? *sarcasm*

Last edited:
im gonna bring back jerseys but sew snakeskin in them

been had snakeskin jerseys

Because they are both stainless steel. You are paying for the name and the movement of the watch and really most cases the name. If Cubans had a brand name attached they would certainly cost more than there metal value. To me as a value proposition it makes no sense. But to each his own

JC I agree there are 20k AP's how much are they worth after you Ice them and would like to sell it? *sarcasm*

That's not the point, nobody cops jewelry to make money off of it. It is virtually impossible to even get what you paid for. Jewelry is not an investment.

That's not the point, nobody cops jewelry to make money off of it. It is virtually impossible to even get what you paid for. Jewelry is not an investment.

I'm not speaking on it from an investment aspect, though i do refernce potential future value; I would say I didnt fully articulate myself.

stainless steel is not jewelry (by definition jewelry is precious metal) so even furthermore to me it makes no sense. people are buying a non precious metal and adding more money to ice it out but for what? I would say its a more economical means of achieving a look without sacrificing the extra money or sacrificing gold as you said. so why not use a cheap metal and donit up. (However I could be wrong in my ideal of what a consumer purchases iced out stainless steel for)

In my humble opinion stainless steel items are designer, well crafted , well presented Costume jewelry with quality diamonds (sometimes) I may be going a little hard on my wording but in its essence that is what you are buying.

I am not trying to ish on anyone's purchases; I have owned stainless steel watches (had a Jacob 5 time zone base model in college) and was going to buy a iced out AP from Lax. I just have strong conviction that I will not do it again because if this analysis.

Me, I buy jewelry because it looks good, is designed well and I want to stunt. I don't feel I am stunting with a non precious metal; however I am def stunting with the diamonds.

*flame suit on*

been had snakeskin jerseys

This should be burned; terrible execution

dont tell that to dr. romanelli X lebron and the 4 suckers who paid hundreds or even a stack plus if i remember, to own them :smh:

but back to the jewels.

looks like eazys name braclet is done in the nwa font. :pimp: wonder who has it or if it still even exists.

Last edited:
Is dr romanelli the one who customized the Nike jacket that Nas wore in that interview with Jay and Sway?

yup he also did that nasty line w/ taz arnold that mutilated classic lo pieces to make franken garments. and these ugly *** jeff hamilton/unk inspired joints :smh:

Last edited:

If you copped gold is da beginning of da 2000s and you sold em today you'd make a killing.

From SpiffTVfilms (MMG)

3 kilo

the first from the right kinda look like a Tito? Awful bail though

Back
Top Bottom