**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

VEGAS-STUNTING-SO-HARD-2007.jpg

.... damn

Crappy video from my blackberry. I'll upload a new one later though. Don't feel like doing it right now since I got hit in the face and two guys fell on my ankle during some basketball games today. Feels bad man.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Crappy video from my blackberry. I'll upload a new one later though. Don't feel like doing it right now since I got hit in the face and two guys fell on my ankle during some basketball games today. Feels bad man.

that's an old video! where's the enamel?

Mo, it'll be up soon. That video was taken in October 2010.

I'll upload the new video in 2034, the same time this thread reaches 1000 pages

Why did you get the chain shortened at all? The white gold chain looks a little frail, but that cross is nice and simple

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Thanks man. Definitely had a scare there when he called me out but I was like there's no way. Here's a pic of the cuban and my old set up with white gold franco and diamond cross. Not super baller these two chains are perfect for me.

24deliv.jpg
pimp.gif
 thats dope how much did this run u

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i seen the JOBH store in vegas but the joint was empty??
reminds me i took a pic when i was down there...i was around twice 1st time it was empty and the second time they shut the doors and some dude was trying on a icey dunamis -

but its mainly a small showroom...i didn't expect heavy foot traffic...and i'm sure they don't want it cause it will mostly be window shoppers...

they have some
pimp.gif
designs tho

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

41.7% gold. You could have googled that though...
yeah...rockin more tin that actual precious metal is a no no....
http://www.nubuzzphoto.co...a64502cb1.jpg?1301768524 src="http://www.nubuzzphoto.com/assets/photos/17384/small/8d3093fcf3f8aebc0e5d9dda64502cb1.jpg?1301768524">

What's wrong with 10k gold? Obviously it's inferior to 14k and 18k as far as gold percentage but other than that I'm not sure why rocking it is a no no...  
enjoy what you have- in some peoples eyes if your not saving up for da jacob with da cuban your doing something wrong

Back
Top Bottom