**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

x336.jpg

MY BAD, I DONT KNOW MUCH AN ANYTHING ABOUT JEWELRY, IM JUST A STUGGLING COLLEGE STUDENT, I JUST LURK HERE TO SEE WHAT I WANNA COP WHEN I AM ABLE TO.
WHAT IS ABOUT DIAMOND EMPIRE THAT MAKES YOU GUYS SAY ITS FAKE JUST UPON VIDEO'S?
I JUST WANNA KNOW WHAT IM LOOKING FOR WHEN I GO COP

Originally Posted by Crumbs

^sean kingston

eek.gif
son went from them crayola box glitter pieces to the jofbh nas ring?! thats growin up
laugh.gif

unless he wears them together of course

Damn Sean Kingston stepped up! These diamond empire dudes make me laugh though man...I wonder who they make some of these custom pieces for haha

diamond empire uses labmade diamonds they can't compete with the big boys like ben baller or johnny dang haha, they have some neat looking stuff but low quality/fakes.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

^sean kingston

eek.gif
son went from them crayola box glitter pieces to the jofbh nas ring?! thats growin up
laugh.gif

Son is still sloppy. He messes with diamond mpire too...so yeah.

i was trying to get some black diamonds earrings are they alot more expensive then white diamonds and do you know any online websites?

black diamonds are much cheaper than white diamonds, that's sort of why they became popular in this economic climate. tvjohnny.net and traxnyc.com carry them and those are sites good for starter kits. 

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Just watchin some old Fab vids forgot all about this setup anyone have better pics ?

i think he had a few of these yellow/white SF pieces...i saw one get taken on south beach back in the day....was my first encounter with automatic pepper spray guns
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

^sean kingston

eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
word. i believe that crayola box atrocity has been retired. 
that ring is too
pimp.gif

^sean kingston

eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
word. i believe that crayola box atrocity has been retired. 
that ring is too
pimp.gif
I remember hearing it was stolen when he shipped it.

I'm pretty sure that isn't Sean Kingston's ring. I can't see Jason messing with dude.... me and J have a list of deadbeats... he's 1 of them DB's
I still can't believe little dude is caking and got repo men coming to our store looking for dude. smh

Originally Posted by PHONE CHECK HOMEY

I'm pretty sure that isn't Sean Kingston's ring. I can't see Jason messing with dude.... me and J have a list of deadbeats... he's 1 of them DB's
I still can't believe little dude is caking and got repo men coming to our store looking for dude. smh
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom