**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Drake................at least I think so.
Jury%2Bduty.jpg

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by python002

wow i need a 100'' tv to see them pics fully. looks good tho frank 
smile.gif
trollface.jpg

Post IMAX pics of your piece. I wish I took more pics of mine before the enamel, or if I did it's on my external somewhere. Did you ever get all the white gold plating off?
i sold my yellow gold chain about the same time i bought the jesus. i do want to take the white off, but with the gold prices so high don't see my self buying any jewelry any time soon. i'm down to the two pendents and two white gold francos. next time i go to the box i'll post some dumb sized pic's
wink.gif

i got a few pm's for detailed pics of my Hublot Big Bang i just picked up.. instead of pics i figured i'd post a video of it.. its a slow day at work so here it is.. if anyone wants some other pics let me know.. and my wife just bought me a new watch box that moves to keep my auto's set. i'll post a pic of all the watches in that when i remember..

i must say that this watch is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 in person.. i get more compliments on this then i get on my Rolex..

I never really liked Hublots but damb. How many mm is that case?

720p vid you can see some of my other jewelry too. I don't know if this guy was trolling but he said my piece looked "odd" on the sides...

Originally Posted by staystrong

Cats is hating on my boy frank's jesus peice on youtube... No jesus piece is the same ..

I read the comment. The kid probably has a robot Jesus piece and is jealous since Frank is the only person on YouTube with the actual Kanye x Jacob.

Back
Top Bottom