**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by SAjewelry

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Picture15.jpg
Wait.. Amare is Jewish? Timeout coach..
That jacket though 
pimp.gif
Very...almost everything I have made him has some sort of jewish symbol.  Heres better pics of his rosary I made and a day date II that a remixed for him a few months  back.
SAjewelry do you know who make his diamond cut rope chain?

damn jeezy... that's heavy!
but how you gonna let Ross crush your career like that? smh...

I was just asked by complex magazine to do the top 50 greatest chains in hip hop history....

it's gonna be fun.

Originally Posted by PHONE CHECK HOMEY

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by PHONE CHECK HOMEY

I always wonder what would have happened if I didn't make some $$$$$ slanging shoes off NT and my relationships off NT
but my big connects were from the music biz, etc....

I still trip on the fact that i've been a jeweler now for 6 years and this past 3 months has been incredible.

the last 2 years have been amazing compared to 2008 and 2009, but this could be the best year of my life jewelry/business wise......

I can't see anyone starting a jewelry business though without some capital and I mean capital capital.

damn Ben, in this day an age that is great news.
What color are you gettin for the 2012 M5?

i hope i can enjoy the fruits of my labor when i hit my 30s for real for real, so the key to success is to network, network according to BigL and Ben.

there's a 40% chance I get a new body M5 and I'm pushin..... but I may get it for the wife to drive or swap with me because we have to have another larger 4 door and I don't want a SUV. but I just ordered the 2012 new body Porsche Carrera S and now I'm only getting black on black whips, it was all white whips for a while.... 
Dopeness. Jeff drove past me today in a White GT2...?? Y'all are doin alright at the Slauson. Hopefully this time next year I will be too if our show gets picked up...
p.s. I want that mirror iPhone!!

^ If you found it online, the price he quoting you is probably too good too be true isn't it??? because you can tell thats a bang bang from a mile away. 

anybody know what ever happened to any of Pac's jewerly? I know a ring of his was supposed to be auctioned off in that hip hop crown jewels auction a few years ago

Back
Top Bottom