**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Can anyone shed me some light/ My friend wanted to sell this piece after he got it appraised at some beverly hills joint, its estimated value is 6k but he only wanted to sell it for 1k. I told him he
could probably get more (maybe?) so he gave it to me to sell at whatever price I wanted and to just give him the 1k he wanted. Wheres the best place I could sell something like this and is it really worth 6k? I don't know jack about jewelry but here are the pics.

15nwq4z.jpg

35c074w.jpg

Does anyone know the specs on doms chains?

The only thing I can say is they're maybe 24ins long thats about it

NingaHood Step in, you're good with this stuff.

2q81w2b.jpg

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Can anyone shed me some light/ My friend wanted to sell this piece after he got it appraised at some beverly hills joint, its estimated value is 6k but he only wanted to sell it for 1k. I told him he
could probably get more (maybe?) so he gave it to me to sell at whatever price I wanted and to just give him the 1k he wanted. Wheres the best place I could sell something like this and is it really worth 6k? I don't know jack about jewelry but here are the pics.

15nwq4z.jpg

35c074w.jpg

ebay
with good tagged pics of the ring and the card you should get what you want if you already have a sellers account with good enough feedback.

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Does anyone know the specs on doms chains?

The only thing I can say is they're maybe 24ins long thats about it

NingaHood Step in, you're good with this stuff.

2q81w2b.jpg
7mm cubans b

dom k chains are 10000000% not 24" long
FYI, 24" would be ended near where the ring of his tee would be.

22" would be a choker on him, Dom's not short

Dom got his chains from us

those are like a 30-32" 

I used to stay in a 40" chain strictly...

but then to 36"

now it's pretty much 26" to 30" max.

never ever could I ever wear a 24" chain. that's dumb small for anyone 6' tall or taller.

How much would a set up like this cost looking to buy a gift for myself  pretty soon....also what types of stores or websites should I be looking to purchase from....thanks for all help that is given!
65194868necolebitchie6172011120351AM.jpg

Originally Posted by PHONE CHECK HOMEY

dom k chains are 10000000% not 24" long
FYI, 24" would be ended near where the ring of his tee would be.

22" would be a choker on him, Dom's not short

Dom got his chains from us

those are like a 30-32" 

I used to stay in a 40" chain strictly...

but then to 36"

now it's pretty much 26" to 30" max.

never ever could I ever wear a 24" chain. that's dumb small for anyone 6' tall or taller.

Thanks Ben

Back
Top Bottom