**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by PHONE CHECK HOMEY

those pics didn't show up...
here we go

JACK1.jpg

JACK2.jpg

JACK3.jpg

JACK4.jpg

for the details go to http://IFANDCO.com

got a couple more things in the works....

GAHDAMMIE!!!

Was that diamond-out 'IF' added on the back of that play clothes piece added free of charge?

Just curious if that's IF new trademark.

Alright NT brethren I need some advice ... Broke up with my gf back in August , We were engaged for almost a year. Took back the ring and I want to get rid of it.

Its 1ct Round Cut E SI2 EGL Certified and the band is 14k white gold with .68ct in it.

Whats the best way to go about it? Sell the diamond and the band seperate?

- Pusha T's play cloths piece is dope. His Keys are doper. He has good taste.
- That is a pretty significant difference in brightness between the face (VS) and socks (VVS) on the Play cloths piece.

-Plies piece is tacky. I think big gaudy jewels is over for now. The jesus pieces are about as big as I would go. I could see that being pulled off for someone like nick diamonds in a smaller size like on a bead chain.

-Custom jewels have been boring for a couple of years. I like the direction IF and co. have been going lately with the smaller stuff. Makes more sense in this economy and with gold prices. Looks better too.

I want a yellow gold/white diamond g-shock. I don't think they are really that much of a fad and will have more longevity than expected. The Gucci digitals got squashed super fast.

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

What Watch is Pharrell wearing in the first 2 pics? 

Ademaurs Piguet 
pimp.gif

LAX just had a watch similar to that one.. that looks a smaller royal oak. 36mm if im not mistaken.. *@%@ is
sick.gif
pimp.gif
 i like it better than the full size royal oak..

Whats up with the shirtless dudes on this page? I'm at work browsing and now I look suspect cause of this page.

Me no like..me no happy.

Out of all the pics on net with Pharrell draped in jewels, buddy picked the most suspect ones smh

A couple of you chewed me out about a black diamond engagement ring question I asked about a few months ago.  I figured I'd show you what I decided to get her instead.  I guess non-Constructive criticism can be helpful sometimes.  I'm happy w/ my choice.  More importantly, she is happy with it.

6555882205_8bc8877dd7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom