**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Been years since I posted a pic. Products of hard work and dedication...

71s8et.jpg

Shout out to ben b on the baby kufi jesus.
&
Lax on the ring and earrings.

That's a 24k aka .9999k cuban too.

Factory bezel on the datejust to the right.

Do good wit' your people!
smokin.gif

- Que

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

SupremeCity,

What size is the franco on the baby jesus?

It's a little under 3.5mm. Not exactly sure but it's between 3.4-3.5mm. Anything around there will look good imo.

Good lookin' up there.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Al Audi

R8 he don't even give a damn about. Yea, they don't call him Baller for nothin...
True.

that thang on lease ya heard me.. still waiting for Ben to discuss his supposed 430 he SHARES with DJ Homicide 

Cars are the worst investments ever. Why is leasing a high end car such a bad thing again? 

he calls himself baller, but i cosign, hes doing it
and yea, i would buy it because im into cars, but sharing a 430 is crazy, i couldnt share a beautiful machine like, but i mean if he doesnt want to buy then i wouldnt knock him for it

exactly theyre the worst investment, meaning leasing is even a worse investment, the best thing you can do is buy a lightly used car that YOU ACTUALLY LIKE, not because its in or you want to flash, at least when its market value depreciates, it doesnt depreciate to you because its something you bought because you like it and dont plan on selling it

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

that thang on lease ya heard me.. still waiting for Ben to discuss his supposed 430 he SHARES with DJ Homicide 

Cars are the worst investments ever. Why is leasing a high end car such a bad thing again? 

and yea, i would buy it because im into cars, but sharing a 430 is crazy, i couldnt share a beautiful machine like, but i mean if he doesnt want to buy then i wouldnt knock him for it

exactly theyre the worst investment, meaning leasing is even a worse investment, the best thing you can do is buy a lightly used car that YOU ACTUALLY LIKE, not because its in or you want to flash, at least when its market value depreciates, it doesnt depreciate to you because its something you bought because you like it and dont plan on selling it
Not really.  Depending on the lease deal you negotiate, you can find your monthly being significantly less than the an instalment.
And with leasing all you're doing is paying for the usage of the car, you don't have to worry about maintenance etc.  

So it's actually not a "worse investment" as you say, since it's not an investment at all.  Why purchase something that loses value every second that you have it in your possession and that you know you'll trade in after two years? Doesn't make sense. 

Originally Posted by PHONE CHECK HOMEY

january 2009....
2ykyu01.jpg

january 2012

fxq6oy.jpg

as for #'s on that stuff on my desk? no idea.... I just know it's like $13,000 in cash only. the rest is a bunch of whatever

the escalade is parked on the street right now... as you can see on my blog and the prius is somewhere in the streets lol. 
ohwell.gif
piff, i like all black everything tho, thats so nice of you to silence the critics tho

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

slickp42189 wrote:

Not really.  Depending on the lease deal you negotiate, you can find your monthly being significantly less than the an instalment.
And with leasing all you're doing is paying for the usage of the car, you don't have to worry about maintenance etc.  

So it's actually not a "worse investment" as you say, since it's not an investment at all.  Why purchase something that loses value every second that you have it in your possession and that you know you'll trade in after two years? Doesn't make sense. 

well he said a lease payment for the R8 would be the same as the note, and really? you dont have to pay for maintenance like an oil change, tires, tune up, brakes, ac recharge, etc.? all thats covered? if so sweet, dont you have to pay for insurance? insurance for an R8 would be crazy im assuming
i never suggested that he buy it at all, and i already addressed that issue with buying something that you would just trade in after two years, i clearly said you should buy something you really like and would keep, but i dont really care if people decide to blow their money on cars

I have never copped an exotic brand new as the 1st owner ever.... I let others eat the depreciation... cmon I'm a hustler. and as for the R8, that was new, but there wasn't a place on the planet selling them for less than $30,000 over sticker and I got it at sticker. yes, the only person I ever heard of, so I can sell it now for more than I got into it after it's all said and done. as for my leases, they go under my corp, and the rates are always dumb low. my insurance? lol... I'm almost 40, for 4 cars (classic old school, I got chillin too) and a motorcycle, my insurance is $2,088 a year. which is nothing.
the 458 NOT 430 was something I was gonna do with my boy because I didn't want to put down $300k, but it had 2,700 miles on it, so it was a sweet deal too.

I get a LOT of cats who sign 2 year contracts and cop jewels or what not and don't get picked up after mid season even.... then they sell me their whips for stupid cheap and these guys didn't lease, they copped putting 60% down or something and just don't want to ruin their credit as it's all they got and they need cash FAST. so I come and scoop up stuff for $50k to $100k under market prices..... I'm not thirstin to get a whip that bad. unless it's in the $100k range and then lease is nothing and yes everything is taken care of service and maintenance.... even with my old rari, I had my boys at platinum take care of me, I can call someone to diagnose something over the phone, I don't beat up the clutch and so I don't have too much maintenance, but a $2,400 oil change for me becomes a $1,000 one... its the clutch and service on that horsey or bull that will kill you if you don't got the bread.

back to jewels.

nice kufi joint supreme city

this is the hublot that im thinking about getting rid of and my black jesus piece from Rob.. its a 42mm Chrono i picked up last summer. have the box, papers and receipt. if anyone is interested PM me..

this is the everyday setup.. i usually wear it with my Hublot Big Bang w/ Ceramic Bezel..

Originally Posted by PHONE CHECK HOMEY

I have never copped an exotic brand new as the 1st owner ever.... I let others eat the depreciation... cmon I'm a hustler. and as for the R8, that was new, but there wasn't a place on the planet selling them for less than $30,000 over sticker and I got it at sticker. yes, the only person I ever heard of, so I can sell it now for more than I got into it after it's all said and done. as for my leases, they go under my corp, and the rates are always dumb low. my insurance? lol... I'm almost 40, for 4 cars (classic old school, I got chillin too) and a motorcycle, my insurance is $2,088 a year. which is nothing.
the 458 NOT 430 was something I was gonna do with my boy because I didn't want to put down $300k, but it had 2,700 miles on it, so it was a sweet deal too.

I get a LOT of cats who sign 2 year contracts and cop jewels or what not and don't get picked up after mid season even.... then they sell me their whips for stupid cheap and these guys didn't lease, they copped putting 60% down or something and just don't want to ruin their credit as it's all they got and they need cash FAST. so I come and scoop up stuff for $50k to $100k under market prices..... I'm not thirstin to get a whip that bad. unless it's in the $100k range and then lease is nothing and yes everything is taken care of service and maintenance.... even with my old rari, I had my boys at platinum take care of me, I can call someone to diagnose something over the phone, I don't beat up the clutch and so I don't have too much maintenance, but a $2,400 oil change for me becomes a $1,000 one... its the clutch and service on that horsey or bull that will kill you if you don't got the bread.

back to jewels.

nice kufi joint supreme city

You got rid of the m5? I would've shed some tear while handing back the keys.
frown.gif

a little everyday watch.. less than a week old

pics are from watchuseek. only pic that really shows how nice the watch is.
smile.gif

Whats good everyone... wanted to just show some pics of MY white gold set up(s). More pics coming soon of my New Grill and My Yellow Gold Set up.. Much love and God BLess Live2Hustle
381487_2628465995210_1362134714_32398887_209420539_n.jpg

394362_2683917181455_1362134714_32418035_195912730_n.jpg

399889_2678054834900_1362134714_32416105_2098797313_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom