**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

So IF&Co are having a sale 50% off everything in stock, and 35% off custom pieces

I hope you guys are taking advantage of this! Hate being broke.
headed there this week for an engagement ring. Maybe I can get her some earrings to go with it
pimp.gif

So IF&Co are having a sale 50% off everything in stock, and 35% off custom pieces

I bought something less than a month ago that I could have gotten cheaper
frown.gif

Can you recommend a watch for every day at work? Everyone else seems to have a watch and I dont and I wont lie it bothers me.

Damn if I was working full time and stacking like I will be a year from now I would fly down to LA and get my @!#% CORRECT w/ Ben Baller and that sale smh

Don't really have a "set up", but here's my contribution, a couple of Rolex's.  Looking to get a gold one next, just can't figure out if I want yellow gold or everose. 
eyes.gif

since your jeweler is johnny.  by any chance can he make for example a L2H charm out of silver alloy and put diamonds on it ? i emailed them because im interested in a pendant he has but i want it to be white silver with real white and black diamonds.

Originally Posted by PoloThadon

since your jeweler is johnny.  by any chance can he make for example a L2H charm out of silver alloy and put diamonds on it ? i emailed them because im interested in a pendant he has but i want it to be white silver with real white and black diamonds.

Johnny Dang will make anything in any price range.

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

Originally Posted by JimmyBoixL2H

Sillyputty and LILJRDN- I wear whatever i feel like wearing that day or sometimes i don't rock anything. I've worn all my chains at once before in a video shoot, a show or photoshoot. I'll rock acouple chains out to the club. Just depends how i'm feelin but i buy all this also as an investment. People that know me know i been rocking jewelry since back when gold was CHEAP so i pretty much TRIPLED my money in all this. Lately i been on my wrist game and rings so the chains been sitting in the bank... Trying to get rid of couple of my GOLD CHAINS so some people can get a good deal since i got them for good prices back then. AND YES i'm prepared for anything at ALL TIMES. I don't EVER underestimate anyone nor think i'm invincible. Its happen before but they Tried and they ain't round no more. God Bless

Donttalkitlivit- Appreciate it homie.. if you talking bout the cross and chain i got it for my Bday from my boys... Its apart of my Personal Collection and i will show yall that soon...
Stop it! You're not a killer.
Never said i was... Assume what you want and i never said i put in work on here. I do me and thats it.. I work hard for what i got and I rather die for something then Live a coward. This is a Jewelry Blog so lets keep it Jewelry... I ain't with the Internet Hate. More Pics coming soon GOD BLESS

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

Originally Posted by JimmyBoixL2H

Sillyputty and LILJRDN- I wear whatever i feel like wearing that day or sometimes i don't rock anything. I've worn all my chains at once before in a video shoot, a show or photoshoot. I'll rock acouple chains out to the club. Just depends how i'm feelin but i buy all this also as an investment. People that know me know i been rocking jewelry since back when gold was CHEAP so i pretty much TRIPLED my money in all this. Lately i been on my wrist game and rings so the chains been sitting in the bank... Trying to get rid of couple of my GOLD CHAINS so some people can get a good deal since i got them for good prices back then. AND YES i'm prepared for anything at ALL TIMES. I don't EVER underestimate anyone nor think i'm invincible. Its happen before but they Tried and they ain't round no more. God Bless

Donttalkitlivit- Appreciate it homie.. if you talking bout the cross and chain i got it for my Bday from my boys... Its apart of my Personal Collection and i will show yall that soon...
Stop it! You're not a killer.
I'd admit it Jimmyboi looks a bit funny (no offense you coo people), but I know that he is about that life. Out in Cali especially a lot of scrawny Asian gangbangers look like some wankstas but they are most definitely about that life.

Hahaha.. None taken homie we all got our own opinions. Asian, Black White Mexican dont matter the color or race we all got REAL,FAKE and %#$+! ASSNESS IN each one... Live2Hustle and God Bless

Originally Posted by Antidope

Can you recommend a watch for every day at work? Everyone else seems to have a watch and I dont and I wont lie it bothers me.

If your talking to me... Depends on your budget but make sure you buy something that holds value like name brand like Breitling, Panerai, Rolex cause you can always resale maybe even profit... God Bless

Originally Posted by PoloThadon

Hit me up... I can make it happen for you

Originally Posted by Ebay DosTres

What I want to know is HOW YOU, JimmyBoi found out about NT? 
nerd.gif

IF&Co sale is tempting 

HAHAH i been known about it and i was on a couple times but people were hating on me and blocking my accounts saying i was on here Selling stuff like i'm a jeweler... hahah %@$. But i'm here and i wana just put pics up of my stuff and also see pics of  other people Jewelry... The HUSTLE don't stop so we LIVE2HUSTLE

from my personal collection
6yirfk.jpg

DLC Coated Submariner

Milgauss (Green Emerald Crystal)

GMT Master II

Datejust II w/ Rhodium Diamond Dial

Vintage Submariner

I don't follow jewelry like most of y'all but I would be looking @ some those peices if I was around the location

Back
Top Bottom