**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by JimmyBoixL2H

Originally Posted by jesuspieces

Jimmy Boi - Real nice set up. I'm curious though, does the bezel pop on and off of your day date II? Did you buy 2 watches and ice out one of them and leave the other plain? 
Reason I'm asking is because I've always thought of getting a rolex daytona, and I want ice for certain occasions, but I wouldn't want to ice it out. Also, maybe some jewelers could clarify if this is possible or not? Can you make a custom bezel that screws on and off the watch? Thanks.

Thanks Homie.. The pic i had with the bezel on my rolex was just placed on top of it. I was going to get it but decided to wait cause i like how my gold set looks plain and clean. I'm sure a good jeweler can make a bezel that screws on but idk if you'd want to %%%$ the watch up by doing that. All on you but i decided to keep my factory for now.
Ben- YEssir its 18k.. matter fact i'll post pics up of the clasp soon with the stamp and the papers of when i got it tested before i bought it.. its 17.8k to be EXACT. 

True. Good idea keeping that Rolie factory!
Could a jeweler comment on whether it would be possible to get a custom screw on bezel that wouldn't damage the factory watch? Thanks

^ far as i know, all the rolex bezels pop off, and if you wanted to make a screw down bezel like a jacob i'm sure a jeweler could do that for you, but you would be altering the watch which voids any warranty or resale value whether u care for that or not.
you better off just going with a pop off bezel, and run down to your jeweler or watch tech once in a while and pop it on and off instead of altering the case of the watch, specially if you going towards a daytona

Originally Posted by UPT88

^ far as i know, all the rolex bezels pop off, and if you wanted to make a screw down bezel like a jacob i'm sure a jeweler could do that for you, but you would be altering the watch which voids any warranty or resale value whether u care for that or not.
you better off just going with a pop off bezel, and run down to your jeweler or watch tech once in a while and pop it on and off instead of altering the case of the watch, specially if you going towards a daytona
I agree with him...

d06eda10547b11e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ikoolguy

media

from tv johnny tweeters
straight up knocked off da jacob and tito in a single bound
laugh.gif

Yea saw them at the store the other day and i'd have to say he making Htown look bad with this piece... the work on it is HOrrible. SMDH

How much do you all think it would cost to get the missing diamonds replaced, its a breitling bentley not sure of the exact model.

can't be much
figure 25-75$ a stone, and 5-10$ to set the each stone, and u have rough figure

I got a ~19g 18k solid vintage gold rope chain

Too short to wear tho IMO, would love if it was a couple inches longer.

I went to the local jeweler and they said they could fuse like a vintage bracelet in the same style but I havent found anything like it.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should do or options I have?

I wouldnt even mind swapping for one of these posted on Ben ballers blog but I dont know what the costs would be
GOLD-AND-ROSE-GOLD-MICRO-14K-CHAINS-224x300.jpg

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom