**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Saw these on eBay and Karmaloop. The angel is LAX x Premium Co. the Jesus Piece is Premium Co.

Last edited:
From JimmyBoi's videoshoot for "Million Dollar Dreams" Ft. Sean P of the Youngbloodz..

l_fdd178027db045b39933580e16b45232.jpg

Behind the scenes & Music Video coming soon... Youtube.com/Live2HustleTV Twitter.com/JimmyxBoi
Here's a lil More EYE CANDY...

IS THAT AN ASIAN KNOCK OFF OF GUCCI MANE
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

JimmyBoy must be an inherited rich kid..ain no way you makin money off rap I'm sorry.Besides show money
NOTHING BEATS GOOD OLE FASHIONED HATE. SMFH

Thanks TheDopeWizard. The face on yours doesn't look as long as the other pieces.

That baby kufi is just terrible though. JChambers has the best kufi setup on here (followed by ninjahood's grandchildren in 2092 when they finally pick it up).

Thanks TheDopeWizard. The face on yours doesn't look as long as the other pieces.

That baby kufi is just terrible though. JChambers has the best kufi setup on here (followed by ninjahood's grandchildren in 2092 when they finally pick it up).
Thanks Frank, think ima get one of those cubans off daniels 7-10mm range their prices are mad reasonable, try get the papers for 18k, it dont get no more og then a cuban right, let me know if you want any more pics of black jesus, ill try sort the rotation out, ill have a weight confirmation on my piece soon as well so ill post pics, really wanted to do a baby jesus this year yellow gold with the cuban but doubt ill have the papers for both we'll see how/if the wind changes, $5k for the kufi is crazy though i bet i get ben to hook me up with a better price from new 
roll.gif

^ TheDopeWizard, yeah I copped my 18k 7mm 24inch cuban from Daniel's, I posted some pics of it a few pages, I actually went to the store in Hialeah they were really cool and gave me the best deal I could find anywhere. 

they actually have two stores not far from each other, with all kinds of great jewelery.

dam forreal ill go digging for it now, 24" how she sit on you not too short? mind pm'in me a rough price? ima go look at them pics hit you with some feed back :smile:

this is my other setup, its a piece that my pops gave to me and a 24 inch, 7mm miami cuban 18K that I purchased from Daniel's Jewelry several years back, the whole setup is about 160g.
its like super dope and it makes even cooler to know the history behind the other piece your father wore while he was in nam, the 7mm cuban looks alot longer than 24" more like 28" but havent got much to scale it, thanks for posting, real nice setups sorry im not much good with multi quote, nice!

Where are y'all getting these watch pictures from?
google like every other ****** troll on here not posting real life pics. blurry wouldnt even bother a *****, cause its that real. all this ****** hi def is actually wack. so everyone has a rolex...everyone has a 100g cuban too huh...only jacob's and titos molds for jesus are good...great
mean.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom