**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Got some stuff being made by LAX, I will post when it's done

SUCKAFREESUNDAYS...dont be a TROLL...POST SOMETHING...ROLL SOMETHING...SMOKE SOMETHING...HAPPY SUNDAY!

nthat.gif
smokin.gif

14k gold seamaster from 1986
Looks great and classy. Omega was one of my 2 choices in picking my first watch but ended up buying a 1978 Rolex Oysterdate Precision.

Budget was a bit too low for a really nice Omega as I'm only 18.

i need this to match the white one I already have, prolly scrap the other little "m"...and get another BIG cuban..

26th bday in March so...yeah...
wink.gif

Why are more people not making Platinum pieces? it has been more than 100 points less than gold in 2012 and is like 50 points off parity. I don't care for platinum but, I'm just surprised there were not more platinum pieces that price difference is significant in metals; especially when platinum is always at the premium over gold by 100 to 250 points

Last edited:
Why are more people not making Platinum pieces? it has been more than 100 points less than gold in 2012 and is like 50 points off parity. I don't care for platinum but, I'm just surprised there were not more platinum pieces that price difference is significant in metals; especially when platinum is always at the premium over gold by 100 to 250 points

Good question.

Guess gold just got that spark right now.

Good question.

Guess gold just got that spark right now.

Ninja after thinking about it, I realize that jewelry especially hip hop jewelry has no relation to fine jewelry. People who buy fine jewelry seem to care more about the base metal more(I.E fine diamond pieces made in Plat as opposed to white gold) in hip hop it's what the esthetic is (ie why people where paying premium for that wack black gold) I feel if I spent money on lets say a Platinum jesus piece(or whatever is considered most popular in hip hop pieces right now) and tried to sell it in a few years, by the gram it would be worth more than gold but if I'm not melting it and just trying to sell it and I don't have the metal color or flavor of the year I may have a tough time.

Men wearing costume channel pieces never sat well with me. That label is just way too associated with women.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom