**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Here is a recent photo of LAX's micro jesus "new mold"; which is 1.5 inches..

This pic right here just did it for me and I think ima do it up in 14KT yellow gold, fully iced out.

Whats your guy's opinion?

Just got back from my local asian jewelry store looking to buy a new chain. I'm thinking about getting a 24kt gold BAHT chain. I got quoted $53 a gram for 24kt and the chain I want is 75 grams 30inches so roughly $4000 for the chain.

Here's a picture of the chain I want

This pic right here just did it for me and I think ima do it up in 14KT yellow gold, fully iced out.

I'm no expert but just in general, I think the "hair" looks like crap. Why the hell are there vertical lines in it? Makes no sense and kind of ruins the piece.

Just got back from my local asian jewelry store looking to buy a new chain. I'm thinking about getting a 24kt gold BAHT chain. I got quoted $53 a gram for 24kt and the chain I want is 75 grams 30inches so roughly $4000 for the chain.

always liked these chains, but unfortunately for a cat like me that likes to be in rough terrain, these joints aint snatch proof.

always liked these chains, but unfortunately for a cat like me that likes to be in rough terrain, these joints aint snatch proof.
 Where i live is nothing but hippies,hipsters and pot smokers. No chain snatching in my area
laugh.gif

The game is wide open now. A rapper could straight up perform in lingerie and it would be accepted. Kanye could have males in booty chaps twerkin' in a video and nobody would have a problem with it. All of the established rappers are scared to speak out against this nonsense because they don't wanna be labeled as a "hater" or 'irrelevant". I hate to say it, but the game needs someone like these guys:
says who negro?

After looking at Daniel's site recently I noticed their prices went up but thats because they bumped up the weight on the predetermined length sizes. Old prices had a tad bit less weight to them for the same length.

:rofl:

You said it. Only Built 4 Cuban Links.

I'm no expert but just in general, I think the "hair" looks like crap. Why the hell are there vertical lines in it? Makes no sense and kind of ruins the piece.

same here, vertical lines kill the hair which is why i didnt get one.

face looks good tho

Even my little old grandmas chain got snatched in the heights back in the day. Everywhere is safer these days, but with the gold price where it is you're really asking for it.

this is interesting:

solid rope neck chains of different gauges are plotted in Figure 1 -- They show that the strength increases fairly rapidly with the chain size. The 14 gauge (1.8mm) chain, for example, breaks at the load around 15 lb (6.8 kg), whereas the break load of 25 gauge (3.4mm) chain exceeds 60 lb (27.2 kg). In other words, a two-fold increase in diameter results in approximately four-fold increase in strength. It appears, therefore, that the wire size as well as the total cross section area of the chain both determine the strength.

If you google 'gold chain strength' you can see the whole paper. World Gold Council put it out in 1988. Probably one of the years when chain snatching was out of control

That Jesus is amazing that looks better than any of the others in my opinion, as far as the anatomy. Look at the neck and throat, the nose, the cheekbones. The eyes and browline. Straight cesare borgia portrait right there

That Jesus is amazing that looks better than any of the others in my opinion, as far as the anatomy. Look at the neck and throat, the nose, the cheekbones. The eyes and browline. Straight cesare borgia portrait right there

And its da very first jesus piece out. When you look

At da iron man cover you see how brolic and imposing it is. Jesus piece pendants have gone

Threw a honey i shrunk da kids machine as da years

& recession have piled on.

Back
Top Bottom