**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

nthat.gif

Last edited:
Ive been wanting a semi-thick cuban link chain for a while now. Similar to Raekwon's signature look. How much would I be looking to drop for one?
10K?
14k?
How much?

Im new to jewelry, I been rocking the same gold chain my momma got me for 10 years

It's obvious they haven't updated the site to reflect prices or it is something out of stock. It's also something you could just call them and axe about.

Ive been wanting a semi-thick cuban link chain for a while now. Similar to Raekwon's signature look. How much would I be looking to drop for one?
10K?
14k?
How much?

Im new to jewelry, I been rocking the same gold chain my momma got me for 10 years

If you are trying to look like a rapper, you are probably starting at about at least $7K for 10K cuban, like 11mm and up. You can almost double that price if you want 14K. That's without any pendant and it depends on the length of the chain as well.

It's obvious they haven't updated the site to reflect prices or it is something out of stock. It's also something you could just call them and axe about.
alright thanks, that whole $0.00 weirded me out; don't think i'll be purchasing from there anyways the quality on almost everything they were selling made the jewelry look fake

alright thanks, that whole $0.00 weirded me out; don't think i'll be purchasing from there anyways the quality on almost everything they were selling made the jewelry look fake

Good choice. There's plenty of jewelers here on NT such as Icebox and Lax who can help you get a watch you're looking for.

Taha
Smh @ you tryna cop from diamond empire; we are not about that bang bang life bro
roll.gif
they real dawg
roll.gif
...i really wasn't bout that life tho, i heard people going hard and i ain't think it was that bad until i seen the website design and then that further confusion

Anybody know where I can find clear pics of (legit) the following chains?
Roc-A-Fella , G-Unit Spinner, No Limit Records, Cash Money Records, Ruff Ryders, The Diplomats

Naw that joe montana piece is definitely real, just

Bad quality.. I posted da diamond empire video of it

Here...da Versace/chanel stuff is costume jewelry

Thou.

Diamond empire uses really piss poor diamonds that

Dont bling, i seen em put da wand on it and it reacted

But like i said..cheap...da metal i believe is precious

Metal though.
yep ninja Frenchie stuff is usally really just real real low quality 10k ish

yo ninjahood i was in the old jewelry thread and saw you had the OG 90s saint mike piece can you post some pics

Back
Top Bottom