**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

idk, to me figaros will always be associated w/ late 90s middle of the mall jewelry to me.

Last edited:
shut your mouth, i already had it... fake slander
laugh.gif
cuban and pendant is fire
pimp.gif

broke up with my baby mama 4 days ago , i feel like its killa season for me mane , i think ima go buy a white hollow franco just to mess around , fugit .

when you ordering golds from tvjohnny.net is that like the fake grills they used to have in the mall, rock em even if they don't exactly fit? would it be best to just find somewhere in my city i can get em done?

when you ordering golds from tvjohnny.net is that like the fake grills they used to have in the mall, rock em even if they don't exactly fit? would it be best to just find somewhere in my city i can get em done?

All depends on what you pay hm. He can make anything from bang bang to decent to high quality.

bought me a lil somethin just to daily , people brought up figaro links , im in lol

Last edited:
Dont know how much a dentist charges. but a local jeweler would do it for you on the spot. If its a simple design, it really doesn't matter who you go to. It's hard to mess up.
well i was thinking local was the way, but i aint want to be swindled out of my money, pay for gold and get some other ****; i see some people walking round with some odd colored gold in their mouth; i know yellow, rose, and white when it comes to teeth, but that mix between yellow and brown idk what that is

where did you pick this up?? I was guna grab the same one

russians next door to franky the jeweler , franky wanted double the price lmaooooooo

russian dude had that iced out white cuban link bracelet with madddd diamonds , was dancing b

im from the hood b , i cant get picky with my jewelry like yall yet ....just a thin/longish figaro link with a small scorpio , 10k gold ....ive had alot of jewelry , im still in the hood , i need to keep it simple but fresh still lol ....almost got a white 10k hollow franco instead but i remembered it was 2013 not 2003 lol

to answer your question 7900 nw 27th ave miami fl "the village flea market" theres the arabs (mike) , chinos (franky diamonds overpriced trash) and the russians ....russian dude saw i knew my stuff about weight within 5 mins and got me what i wanted for a fair price .....ill recommend , great service . not ben baller i dont have the porsche money ( yet )

Last edited:
russians next door to franky the jeweler , franky wanted double the price lmaooooooo

russian dude had that iced out white cuban link bracelet with madddd diamonds , was dancing b

im from the hood b , i cant get picky with my jewelry like yall yet ....just a thin/longish figaro link with a small scorpio , 10k gold ....ive had alot of jewelry , im still in the hood , i need to keep it simple but fresh still lol ....almost got a white 10k hollow franco instead but i remembered it was 2013 not 2003 lol
how much did that run you? I saw it for cheap I'm still tryna cop

You can order your own mold kit from tvjonny straight from his site, 

Back
Top Bottom