**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I'm only going to spend like 5-600$ so I'm hoping it won't be too bad but still I don't want to order and have to pay the same amount in random BS fees

If you're in Canada, hardly anything falls through the cracks from what I hear. But something so small you might be able to write as gift and pay less? It's not like a 20 mm Cuban.

isn't there a site that shows the amount you would pay in duty/import fees?

YMMV just like when you go through the airport some inspectors are pricks others let you go easy. But in the US generally anything under $500 can pass as a gift, that's just what I've heard.

Last edited:
a924fe0e0b2111e3b3af22000a1fb856_7.jpg

6c6715f8024111e3995322000ae9029f_7.jpg

50 cent riding da wave too....

i swear rappers do **** at da same damn time...i never seen 50 with yellow gold jewelry on his whole run..

There's more pics of 50s on his instagram. I think he has one of the better ones. Wonder where he got his.

Last edited:
I don't know how it took like 10 years after this movie for yellow gold to reclaim the top spot--unless it was all platinum til the recession but i thought all those francos being rocked early 2000s were mostly white gold. I thought the platinum chains were different style links mostly, not the traditional links youve always seen with gold chains. for example on sarraf if you look they dont have any of the traditional links in platinum: http://www.sarraf.com/Platinum-Chains-Bullet-2-797.html  . But i know busta has the platinum dookie (i think its plat), and in the late 1800s they had platinum watch chains in the traditional links. i dont know im just confused about the platinum game i guess

Last edited:
I don't know how it took like 10 years after this movie for yellow gold to reclaim the top spot--unless it was all platinum til the recession but i thought all those francos being rocked early 2000s were mostly white gold. I thought the platinum chains were different style links mostly, not the traditional links youve always seen with gold chains. for example on sarraf if you look they dont have any of the traditional links in platinum: http://www.sarraf.com/Platinum-Chains-Bullet-2-797.html  . But i know busta has the platinum dookie (i think its plat), and in the late 1800s they had platinum watch chains in the traditional links. i dont know im just confused about the platinum game i guess
huh? 

Can somebody explain to me what Slowbucks actually is?

I know they make those shirts and **** but ****** is always flashing a lot of bread in clubs and buying ****. I'm guessing its just street dudes trying wash money up under a legal entity

Back
Top Bottom