**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

LAX is gonna end up turning into some  dj khaled type character, 

dudes gonna drop a mixtape where all he does is brag over young chop beats.

also gonna end up getting ripped off by those GBE dudes and  end up suing them like every other jeweler rapper relationship.

:rofl:Nthat

LAX is gonna end up turning into some  dj khaled type character, 

dudes gonna drop a mixtape where all he does is brag over young chop beats.

also gonna end up getting ripped off by those GBE dudes and  end up suing them like every other jeweler rapper relationship.
Am i missing something? 
nerd.gif
 lol

I Dont Know Why Any Jeweller Even Tries To Re Create The Murakami Piece, Because From Ben Baller To Johnny Dang And All In Between They All

End Up Looking Like Cold ****.. Disrespectful 
mean.gif
I know they need to leave it alone lol The piece is a one of one

i got them through james at if and co, part of a bulk order, speak to him brother he will give you a good price :smokin:tongue:

couple stones missing but still oo kill em oo killem

nothing new here with ross jesus pieces

busta with a lotta jacob on

seen someone mention Panerai's back a couple posts. Rae the only rapper i seen with a Panerai on. He also got it on on the artwork for OB4CL2 

couple stones missing but still oo kill em oo killem

nothing new here with ross jesus pieces

busta with a lotta jacob on

seen someone mention Panerai's back a couple posts. Rae the only rapper i seen with a Panerai on. He also got it on on the artwork for OB4CL2 

That re up piece is one of the GOAT pieces ever, next to the Jesus piece, roc piece, and TS piece.

wassup J what size franco do you have there? thinking of upgrading to a cuban from daniels but not sure if it would fit in the bail with the lock clasp

I think it's a 5mm... I have a 6mm Cuban from Daniel and the triple lock clasp does not fit thru the bail. I think a 4-5mm 26" Cuban would be ideal but it would have to be lobster IMO

Gonna get something new, anyone got any ideas? Want 2 smaller pieces on bead chains, one white and one yellow....

Yea I had actually tried to order a set of these about 6 weeks ago from a certain NT jeweler but unfortunately you get what you pay for. I am used to 5 star service but instead I got the service of an East LA Taco shop (they make the food and jewelry in the same spot for real)....Now I know how Chief Keef fans feel when they go to his show and he shows up 4 hours late, does 1 song and then bounces...:nerd:

The gold bars are still a dope idea but I am looking for alternatives too thanks

Last edited:

Yea I had actually tried to order a set of these about 6 weeks ago from a certain NT jeweler but unfortunately you get what you pay for. I am used to 5 star service but instead I got the service of an East LA Taco shop (they make the food and jewelry in the same spot for real)....Now I know how Chief Keef fans feel when they go to his show and he shows up 4 hours late, does 1 song and then bounces...:nerd:

The gold bars are still a dope idea but I am looking for alternatives too thanks

If you do the bars, I'd recommend going with the gold over the platinum. The platinum bars are boring looking in my opinion compared to the way the gold shines on the gold bars.

Last edited:
you cant really read the reup piece in other pics tho, one thing i never liked, ppl in this thread used to hate sooooo much on that piece.... "yo that man got a slice of cheese on his neck" and other comments 

Back
Top Bottom