**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

destroyed those skydwellers, got them looking like smtg at a pawn shop in the heights.

Ordered a Micro Jesus for my girl's Christmas present from IF and Co. Confirmation email said I'd receive it within 28 days (shipped to Toronto).

Got it within 3 business days. Easy transaction, the joint is really clean in person. Great service.

Ordered a Micro Jesus for my girl's Christmas present from IF and Co. Confirmation email said I'd receive it within 28 days (shipped to Toronto).

Got it within 3 business days. Easy transaction, the joint is really clean in person. Great service.

Pics.

They seem to be the most reliable and consistent, some people take 4 weeks in email to get to an order, it's crazy I wouldn't be in business if I didn't follow up with leads/customers in a timely manner. Hope your girl loved it,merry Xmas

Hey guys could anyone point me to a decent watch for under 1k? I want a new one for work but unfortunately don't know much about watches. I'd most likely prefer something black or silver that can take some abuse. Thanks

Tissot Visodate .  I dun know about the whole abuse thing though.  I wreckin that every watch is gonna be subject to wear and tear, ya dig ?

Shout out to Mo from Icebox Jewelry, seriously one of the best service I received no ayo

Mo is :pimp:.

You get grade A quality at competitve prices.

I'm not going to name any names, but another "jeweler" mentioned something about you couldn't get this quality without paying 3x the price. That's not the case with Icebox and I'm looking right at you diamondcity

Don't bother if you want your Jesus piece's forehead looking like steezy up there.

Hit up the more reputable people like Icebox or Goldensun.

Thats if you want the same thing for 3x the price. You have no idea what you're talking about. Ask anyone who ordered a custom piece from us how the quality of their piece was. We do the highest quality jewelry without the retail mark up.

Tissot Visodate .  I dun know about the whole abuse thing though.  I wreckin that every watch is gonna be subject to wear and tear, ya dig ?
yea I was thinking about the tissot seastar...I can't do invicta. Something about a company that prices all of their watches at like a retail of 1,000$+ but sells every single one for like 75-80% off doesn't sit right with me lol. I literally don't think you can find an invicta being sold for full retail.

Back
Top Bottom