**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

IF and Co

These are mine

is that a micro or a full?

daniels wildin.

Yeah he's wildin, while yes he did not do that engraving on my old piece, he shouldve posted a pic of the $hitty @ss bezel he did on for me and that took him over 3 months to screw up, and he continued lying to me the whole time

Last edited:
We need nikehead to come and explain the situation with Daniels, I knew I seen that piece before when I saw it on IG.

Yeah them cats over at Daniel's are the most unprofessional bunch of jewelers around, they straight up lied to me multiple times, did a very poor, unprofessional job on my old piece, they messed up twice, lmao, their pieces and workmanship were horrible

I posted the whole story in here back in November, with pics of theit garbage work and how I sent it to Rey and how he made an 18k bracelet from it

Last edited:
Yeah them cats over at Daniel's are the most unprofessional bunch of jewelers around, they straight up lied to me multiple times, did a very poor, unprofessional job on my old piece, they messed up twice, lmao, their pieces and workmanship were horrible

I posted the whole story in here back in November, with pics of theit garbage work and how I sent it to Rey and how he made an 18k bracelet from it

Yeah I just couldn't believe it with the way Daniel described the piece on Instagram. Pretty messed up too considering you helped me purchase a bracelet from him last year, without that info you gave me through PMs he might not have got my business.

Went to a local jeweler here in dallas and they had a 8mm Cuban 55grams at $42 a gram but I rather get one from Rey. I really just wanted a 6mm but now that I seen that 8mm I think I rather the 8mm from Rey, is the size really that much noticeable?

Went to a local jeweler here in dallas and they had a 8mm Cuban 55grams at $42 a gram but I rather get one from Rey. I really just wanted a 6mm but now that I seen that 8mm I think I rather the 8mm from Rey, is the size really that much noticeable?

Big time. I had a 5.5mm 30" Cuban that weighed 148grams. I sold that in dec and got a 9mm 200 grams from Rey's. Sizing you think isn't noticable because it's mm's but it def is. Specially if you'll wear alone

What's the name of that spot in dallas fam? I'm in fort worth, but i've also been thinking about getting one from rey myself.....

Back
Top Bottom