**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Today's set up

Would never give that clown my business. He just doesn't want you asking too many questions about specs because he doesn't want you to know how much you're getting ripped off. Anyways aren't those ones on the left plastic center stones ? Chains look hollow too judging by those styles.

Last edited:
Think I'm going to puller the trigger on a necklace and bracelet. Been following Rey's work in here and Instagram.

What's the going rate per gram on Cubans. Want a ballpark range before I shop around.

Thanks in advance

Think I'm going to puller the trigger on a necklace and bracelet. Been following Rey's work in here and Instagram.

What's the going rate per gram on Cubans. Want a ballpark range before I shop around.

Thanks in advance

27-29 per gram for 14k for Cubans, check Rey, Daniels, and cmg. For Cubans only though

Last edited:

Would never give that clown my business. He just doesn't want you asking too many questions about specs because he doesn't want you to know how much you're getting ripped off. Anyways aren't those ones on the left plastic center stones ? Chains look hollow too judging by those styles.
you'll never know, because you're asking too many questions instead of hurry up and buy

Thanks. I was asking about 14k.

So I should be looking at 3600-4K on a bracelet and about 9-10k on a necklace. Thanks for the info

Im really aiming for a bracelet around 120-130 grams and the chain 300ish. Around 13-14 mm on both

As long as everything goes well with this new business contract I should be getting something soon

Last edited:
does anyone know a good place for pendants? Looking at a chain from Rey's and wanted to throw something on it. I was thinking about a decent sized angel. Not huge but not the tiny ones that everyone rocks with the little chains. Chain will probably be 26 or 28 inches and 8 or 10 mm. Any help is appreciated.

A 14mm chain might be a couple stacks over 10k, depending on length of course

Last edited:
does anyone know a good place for pendants? Looking at a chain from Rey's and wanted to throw something on it. I was thinking about a decent sized angel. Not huge but not the tiny ones that everyone rocks with the little chains. Chain will probably be 26 or 28 inches and 8 or 10 mm. Any help is appreciated.

I don't think a regular size angel will fit on a 10mm chain

Back
Top Bottom