**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I'm not buying it to sell down the line breh. Like I said I just like silver more than gold, call me broke but that's just me. Just was trying to get some pointers on jewelers from the nt fam that's all. I just don't need 5-15k worth of gold laying around. Not gonna spend that bread but I will spend 1k on a silver setup. Thanks for all the help so far tho
I bet you could get mrchrisdajeweler to do a solid silver Jesus for you

https://www.instagram.com/mrchrisdajeweler/?hl=en

You would think these jewelers could just look at pictures of them and get pretty damn close. 

[I

Seen the roc la familia piece in person. **** is heavy as hell and shines crazy.... this was right before tru life got arrested about 7 years ago. He recently just got out, so I wonder if he has the piece back and what his standing with Roc-a-Fella is.... 

Seen the roc la familia piece in person. **** is heavy as hell and shines crazy.... this was right before tru life got arrested about 7 years ago. He recently just got out, so I wonder if he has the piece back and what his standing with Roc-a-Fella is.... 

He's probably just a Rocafella "alumni" like everyone else...

Da gunners still walk around w/ their roc chains.

How much do 2ct diamond stud earring run 4 carats total?.... This Jewerly store in the mall was charging 7k
Get that moisanite breh.  They will be half the price and shine harder than diamonds b.  

Paid 2300 cash for a pair of 1.5ct (total) diamond earings.  

He's probably just a Rocafella "alumni" like everyone else...

Da gunners still walk around w/ their roc chains.
Memphis mentioned him in the pod cast but didn't say much. Also, I follow tru life on snap and he was saying he had some big announcements coming up. 

Back
Top Bottom