**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

2.5 inch all gold 14k Jesus piece from Jacob 18000 with diamonds 39000 lmfao smdh icebox has that for like 4000 lol

Can Ninja or Frank school me really quick on what to look for in a Jesus piece and the difference between jacob molds and non jacob? 

Can Ninja or Frank school me really quick on what to look for in a Jesus piece and the difference between jacob molds and non jacob? 

there's 2 jacobs (kufi, thorned crown)

faces are identical.

older Jacobs look like Titos, wit less diamond rows in da kufis.

rvkr35.jpg

original Jacob jesus that was basically a tito clone with some tweaking...

35ic7fd.jpg

contemporary kufi...they come in either 4 or 5 rows of diamonds...older ones had 3

350x700px-LL-c8f13d74_tumblr_lm7afjdnEE1qhpxb7o1_500.jpeg

thorned crown...made famous by da jacob X Kanye collab...comes with either coated "skin" or bare gold.

thats basically it.

Basically what ninja said.

Don't bother with one of those robot/screech/autistic looking pieces.

Go with a Jacob mold or none at all. Icebox has it at the best price compared to Jacob himself.

I hate the kufi. Fam looks like a Rasta :smh:

Really?

Last edited:
yeah i dont really get why... cause it's hard to craft?
the balls are hollow afterall right?

sarraf has an 2.5mm 18k 30" for 1463$
but then i see a 2.5mm 14k 30" on ebay for 615$ (no 18k on the bay... )

which is confusing af to me.. prices are weird.

icebox told me 14k 28" comes out to ~900$
Yeah prices were all over the place when I looked for one a while ago. Eventually I just had my jeweler get a price for me, ended up getting me the chain and pendant for ~$800

Do anyone know a place in the nyc area that can add a link or two to a a gold bracelet? I was given it as a gift but it is a little too short id like to make it longer.

How much is a solid price range for a 10k or 14k franco per gram? I'm looking to get a white gold 28" or so, any suggestions who have the best pricing? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom