**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

fat-joe-performs-at-the-hot-97s-hot-for-the-holidays-concert-at-on-picture-id627654548

what do you guys think about wearing a stainless watch ie..omega or tag and wearing a gold necklace..i'm asking cause i like omegas and tag but i aslo like wearing gold necklaces..

what do you guys think about wearing a stainless watch ie..omega or tag and wearing a gold necklace..i'm asking cause i like omegas and tag but i aslo like wearing gold necklaces..
Agree, it doesn't look right.  I actually got my cuban in yellow gold at first, but just clashed so much with the stainless Submariner, my man was kind enough to exchange it for white gold.

Been lurking for a couple weeks, shoutout to this thread for putting me on to Daniels & Reys. I texted Rey and Norma gave me good price on a 6mm cuban. It was $500 less than what daniels was selling it for. 

Question, I saw that gold tends to go down in March, should I wait until then to buy? Will the savings even be significant? 

Daniels and Rey are both great but FYI their default gram weights for the same MM is not consistent

I believe daniels 6mm is on average at least ten grams heavier than reys

I believe reys bracelets run heavier than daniels, and daniels chains run heavier than reys, at identical MM's

Never heard anything about March prices but the gold price right now is a good one . The economic picture is way too much of a question mark Right now for Waiting to be a safe bet or a guaranteed bet
Ahhhh, gotcha, makes sense. Thanks for the reply. I guess I'll just buy now instead of waiting. 

Ninja : I used to have a heavy bracelet. I'm just saying the bracelet Joe has on looks weird , like something French Montana would wear in 2008

The bigger, the tackier IMO.

I feel like my 8mm chain is too big sometimes.
I always think about sizing down, but I prolly never would.

Back
Top Bottom