**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

always wondered why the metal is always black in coil form and when grinding down to flat

Tv wants 17k for that cz chain????

King johnny prices are 8 times as much as what its worth. Plus, thay shop is lit up in led's cuz the diamonds aint worth ****.

Man, Rey's IG has some real nice looking Cubans. I really like how flat and full the links are.

Anyone have a pic on neck or get a quote from him for an 8MM 26" 14k Cuban chain?

Man, Rey's IG has some real nice looking Cubans. I really like how flat and full the links are.

Anyone have a pic on neck or get a quote from him for an 8MM 26" 14k Cuban chain?

You can text him and get a reply from him faster than you can in this thread. At least that was my experience.

always wondered why the metal is always black in coil form and when grinding down to flat
Im pretty sure its from the torch flame when they heat up the gold to wrap it around the bar. Try lighting a piece of gold with a lighter it will turn black but you can just wipe/polish it off

Has anybody hear of them?

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2394637/width/200/height/400
[IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2394647/width/200/height/400

Last edited:
Hell no...that's one of those new style,budget Cubans. I call those paper style. Wide on the front...skinny on the sides..you can never go wrong wit a good ol traditional style Cuban.....plus. Those are so tight they aren't flexible...that style always knots up

I texted Reyes and they hit me asap wit this. I been tryin to get this info... hope it helps somebody

Hell no...that's one of those new style,budget Cubans. I call those paper style. Wide on the front...skinny on the sides..you can never go wrong wit a good ol traditional style Cuban.....plus. Those are so tight they aren't flexible...that style always knots up

da Cubans that knot are da ones that permit too much movement in da middle of da links.

that IG video is a actual proper cuban.

You count daniels/reys as traditional or are you talkin barely filed, round on both sides like reys before he files?

A completely unfiled joint would be dope inalways wonder why no one does that

cuz then it wouldn't​ have any luster.

Back
Top Bottom