**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Some people shouldn't have the right to post. Which rappers?

I swear you gotta be young.
Nas isn't Muslim, Loon, Rae and Ghost converted.

Cut it out.
I was gonna name Ghostface, NORE, Jay Z.

How does Ghostface not count? He has been spotted wearing his Jesus Piece post-conversion.

Jay Z was wearing the NGE Shield Chain during his Breakfast Club Interview,

and Charlamagne asked him about it. Hov replied, "religion is like a personal computer,

I don't allow others in it, I just keep it to myself,"

Implying that's his faith.

NGE members refer to themselves as Islamic, and Jay Z wears Jesus Pieces also.
this a very new school of thinking (perhaps imaginary if you factor in how many people really gonna buy expensive religious piece of something outside their religion.)
AP: What was your main religious influence, your denomination growing up?

Nas: I was surrounded by Christians … my grandmothers, all my family was from the South, Baptist. As I got older I got into the 5 Percent Nation, and then that pushed me toward Islam. But (I’m not any) religion.

AP: Would you consider yourself agnostic?

Nas: I consider myself (pauses) I know there’s a higher power

Y'all ****** still talkin bout religion?...religion?........religion!!??

it was bound to happen sooner ot later :lol: :smh:

This guy is a idiot. I'll respond once I wake up. Pretty sure someone will get to it before me though.

save it [emoji]128580[/emoji]

we got your points,
1) everyone who thinks,
"there exists ppl who wear religious pendants outside of their faith,"
is an idiot

2) although there is absolutely nobody in the history of mankind who
has worn religious-based jewelry not associated with their own faith,
if ever anyone were to start doing that, then they'd be posers and losers

no need to drag it further

Went to tv johnny store yesterday. I seen a Cuban I said how many mm when I tried it on the sales guy said 5 or 6 I said 5 or 6? He said its one mm it won't make a difference lol.
I was trying in different sizes to see what best fits me.

Last edited:
This setup looks weird. The chain looks too long and thick for that piece.

Post another pic.
I originally said the cross was 26" in length but it was 25"(1mm Franco and and if&co shortened when purchased)
I think the length and that it is a 1mm sitting on top of a 8mm Cuban make it awkward.
I swapped out to a 2.5mm rope 26"(purchased from sarraf in store)
I think it makes a world of difference. I was about to get the 3mm but I was lookin close to Mr T status.
The 30" is perfect in length. At this length it can properly hang from a hoodie/pull over/polo/button up. Once it's shorter it becomes awkward and slips in n out :smile:lol)
As for the Cuban being too big for the jp, I don't think so. It works out pretty dope and best of both worlds in regards to chain size and pendent.

I think 6mm Cuban is still a great stand alone chain at any length.
Hope this helps my brethren questioning sizing.

http://s90.photobucket.com/user/egaroc1/media/BB7CAC05-593D-468E-BCDC-9E2F977D9EF3.jpg.html

http://s90.photobucket.com/user/egaroc1/media/6BED9EBC-7C73-416C-8C85-D2A2FFA5839B.jpg.html

Old set up with 6mm 30"

http://s90.photobucket.com/user/egaroc1/media/EE9CBD8C-6070-4B02-81D4-496C31705DF1.png.html

Last edited:
Personally would've gone a bit shorter on the length & the JP does look a bit too small for the Cuban but either way it's a dope setup. All about what works for you.

Last edited:
How the hell did Rey get so popular in here. Only time I heard of Rey is on NT I can't lie his chains do look better than most of those big names on IG. I wonder who make their Cubans. I'm pretty sure there's tons of Cuban links in Miami it's crazy how Rey's is NT fav

How the hell did Rey get so popular in here. Only time I heard of Rey is on NT I can't lie his chains do look better than most of those big names on IG. I wonder who make their Cubans. I'm pretty sure there's tons of Cuban links in Miami it's crazy how Rey's is NT fav

Not sure if anyone on NT has bought from this guy before but he makes his Cubans in house too, and he has the lowest prices I've ever seen. I requested prices on several size 14k cuban bracelets and it was between $30-$33 a gram

http://instagram.com/reysgoldandcash

His prices killed the competition by a significant margin.

Last edited:
Rey doesn't have the overhead the other shops have. He's an in house operation, no middle man. I don't remember who mentioned him first but I remember ninja brought Daniels to the forefront on here then shortly after someone discovered Rey.

I'm just wondering cause I've never heard of him but on here plan on putting my order in soon. Yall praise the man here. Looking at his work I see why. Wonder why he isn't more popular

anybody got diamond experience or know if I1 clarity and SI2 are pretty close in shine/sparkle? I dropped by jewelers and they gave me a quote but mentioned the diamonds will be "eye clean" whatever that means lol. I seen jimmyboi on IG mention his are "real" SI and they hit pretty hard.

prices lower than most. handmade by him and great customer service by him and his wife.

as far as prices everyone says reys is da bottom dollar, after than is Leon_jeweler (or basically tired) then Daniels, and Grimaljewelry.

Very nice, share pics when it comes in...

I don't want to bother the man, but I'm trying to figure out how much chain I can afford. I'm thinking about 10mm, 30 inches (im a big guy, don't think it'll hang too low)

Very nice, share pics when it comes in...

I don't want to bother the man, but I'm trying to figure out how much chain I can afford. I'm thinking about 10mm, 30 inches (im a big guy, don't think it'll hang too low)
Just text them Norma will reply, crazy thing is I text her a few weeks ago and she gave me an NT price. And most likely still had my number in the phone or remember who I was gave me same NT quote without asking

Back
Top Bottom