**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by oo206oo

How'd WhatsPoppin catch my dude JJ doing carpentry work back stage?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MoneyMakinMatt

Plies look like a hood Kirk Franklin...

No lie. i swear to god, a few years ago when he was first posted on NT with the blue diamonds..... i asked was it Kirk Franklin.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

im looking like huh - but they switched em and the SA is on the left on the 2nd pic...i knew it was chunkier -

the SA is really TOO big for me...im leaning more and more towards it now since the dial change but it just looks OD on my skinny +%* wrist - SO chrono is perfect size

edit:

poor berg:

jimmyberg.jpg

Apparently Yung Berg's Transformer chain is making its way through the state of Michigan. An independent rapper name Jimmy Flint from Flint, Mi. is now in possesion of the highly talked about transformer chain that Detroit rapper Trick Trick said was F-A-K-E.

alien.gif
Tell me why I thought this n' was the boy illinois atfirst...
roll.gif

That ceramic Jesus Piece up there is Straight heat....about how much would something like that cost???

Originally Posted by Kicks10123

That ceramic Jesus Piece up there is Straight heat....about how much would something like that cost???
depends what kinda metal is sittin under the ceramic.

I'm pretty sure those Kanye pieces are done by Verbal's jewelry line Ambush. Same as the "pow" and "BEEEEETHOVEN" rings and chains.

243hr0p.jpg

28tx94h.jpg

2pqp89y.jpg

5bqmi9.jpg

24pf9ts.jpg

30rqhye.jpg

29m87ja.jpg

god those are all horrible.

Looks like some toy stuff u would get in a little plastic ball for a quarter when you were a kid at a restaurant.

30rqhye.jpg

I hope that's gold colored plastic and not actual gold, I'd be pissed if they wasted it on such a piece of trash.

Originally Posted by we gettin kufi

Originally Posted by Kingtre

im looking like huh - but they switched em and the SA is on the left on the 2nd pic...i knew it was chunkier -

the SA is really TOO big for me...im leaning more and more towards it now since the dial change but it just looks OD on my skinny +%* wrist - SO chrono is perfect size

edit:

poor berg:

jimmyberg.jpg

Apparently Yung Berg's Transformer chain is making its way through the state of Michigan. An independent rapper name Jimmy Flint from Flint, Mi. is now in possesion of the highly talked about transformer chain that Detroit rapper Trick Trick said was F-A-K-E.

alien.gif
Tell me why I thought this n' was the boy illinois at first...
roll.gif

somebody called my phone and asked me was that me..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I would cop that black kanye chain only if it was made outta hersheys wit almonds. How much do used Breitling avengers run? Im looking at trying to cop a usedbreitling or omega, just figuring what would be cheaper and the easiest to get a bezel made for.

Back
Top Bottom