**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

IMG_0894.PNG

the similar jesuses that Carmelo Anthony wore looked a lot better, the setting appears to be tighter and it looks like white gold under the enamel on the one that is on the cuban which is said to make white stones brighter sumtimes:
carmelo-anthony-jesus-pieces-close-up.jpg

I think this is actually the original triple eyeball jesus but I am unable to determine whether those are stones or prongs next to the dark stones in the eyes. Looks like yellow prongs on the one that is on the lighter looking chain:
carmelo-anthony-jesus-piece-breitling-set-up.jpg

Won’t be satisfied til da JP gets hang time on da cuban and NH takes a flick with it on drinkin brugal, sittin on a milk crate and playin dominoes on ****man.
Still waitin, pa....

Props for makin it happen and quick afff too. :pimp:
On anotha note. The work on the bail was dumb quick. How long they took and “whet it hittin foe?”

Yo ninja you think I can take my rope chain to your guy in canal and they can add a box lock? Or is that only done for a Cuban chain?

Yo ninja you think I can take my rope chain to your guy in canal and they can add a box lock? Or is that only done for a Cuban chain?

never seen a box lock for a rope, its usually lobster clasp or da cylinder lock like whats on francos.

Ya I figured. I got da lobster on it but I feel more comfortable with da box. I guess that's only for Cubans

Back
Top Bottom