**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I love the gold/jade combo but I’m neither religious nor Asian so I’d feel weird wearing one :lol:

Not cartoonish or animated...nice detail...like the classic 90s Jesus pieces Wu tang or BIG had
the Lisro Jesus (PKA the Ghostface Jesus) with a satin finish on the face offers the most life like face IMO. thekg1 posted this video of it awhile back:

itsa fairly gigantic piece by today's standards and is hallow. I am fairly certain the one in the video doesn't even have a plate on the back. The one you posted a couple months ago looks similar:
Anyone scoop this large JP? If so any pics on chain? Can't stop thinking about it. Lol
20180709_004617-jpg.2144511
the beard doesn't have the same finish and the crown isn't sharp, it looks like some scarves.

Last edited:
Miami
Rope
herringbone

Whats a good spot to cop a herringbone chain? On ebay its like $50 a gram prices for a herringbone chain.

I know about cubans, I don't know anything about herringbones.

My ex-girl had one, and it was real fragile from what I remember. I always liked da look though.

Other end of the lock broke on my 3mm rope this morning. Gonna run to a few spots this afternoon and see my options for repair.

Wanting a new type of lock, but at 3mm I doubt I have options.

No shade on icebox but would rather go with if&co for stoneless Jesus. But icebox does have a heavier Jesus from when I got quotes from them. Still nice nonetheless

Back
Top Bottom