**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

10k 41.7% and 14k 58.5%, up to you, when I was younger I had 10k stuff cause I didn't really know much about it, I still have custom pendants 10k but I remelted my 10k chains and paid the difference to get 14k upgrades with David at Daniels. All my chains 14k now, except my one 10k 7mm cuban since it got diamonds on it.

I can't tell the difference with these :lol:

upload_2018-9-27_13-35-28.jpeg

white%20metals.jpg

weight plays a major factor.

I don’t buy 10 k or 14k but if the price pre gram was below $15.00 for 10 k or or $20.00 for 14 k at retail I would buy a nice sized Cuban chain.

Though I do have a 14 karat ring that I paid a hell of a lot more than I wanted to but I liked the ring so I gave in.

I just don’t think the asking price for 10k 14k or even 18 karat Gold is currently worth paying

Last edited:
I don’t buy 10 k or 14k but is the price pre gram was below $15.00 for 10 k or or $20.00 for 14 k at retail I would buy a nice sized Cuban chain.

Though I do have a 14 karat ring that I paid a hell of a lot more than I wanted to but I liked the ring so I gave in.

I just don’t think the asking price for 10k 14k or even 18 karat Goldie’s worth paying

How would a jeweler make money selling 14k at $20 a gram? That’s like Nike selling you shoes for the $16 it’s worth in material.

How would a jeweler make money selling 14k at $20 a gram? That’s like Nike selling you shoes for the $16 it’s worth in material.

i made a mistake in my OG post I ment "but if" not "but is"
anyways thats not for me to worry about jewelers are crooks to start with
never believe a jeweler if he tells you he's not making money even if he shows you an invoice of what he's paying pre item

if you shop around you can currently find about 14k at $25.00 a gram on the low end

what i want to pay is not what the price of gold currently goes for

if i could turn back the hands of time i would love to pay $7.10 a gram for 14k and $15.50 a gram for 24k like i did back in 2003 but thats not going to happen

thats why i rather pay more and get higher K gold

im not paying $25.00 to $35.00 or more for 14k and only get 58.3% of gold when i can pay another $10.00 to $12.00 and get 22 23 or 24 k gold pre gram

no hate to anyone thats just my personal preference

Last edited:
I don’t buy 10 k or 14k but if the price pre gram was below $15.00 for 10 k or $20.00 for 14 k at retail I would buy a nice sized Cuban chain.

I just don’t think the asking price for 10k 14k or even 18 karat Gold is currently worth paying

i had this same thinking here for a long time, and i have been patiently waiting for prices to fall, but i am about to crack.

30/g for 14k is descent I'm assuming? Was looking at a dope tri color 14k rope to go with a micro lion my Momma gifted me a while ago. 400 for 14.9?

i had this same thinking here for a long time, and i have been patiently waiting for prices to fall, but i am about to crack.
I would wait I think the price of gold is going to drop even more same for Platinum

Who is selling 14k for 25/G? Please link us bc I'll cop a foolish size Cuban in a heartbeat.

You not going to find that price online only In store And that’s with a lot of shopping around a lot of haggling Go only with cash to get the best price

Last edited:
30/g for 14k is descent I'm assuming? Was looking at a dope tri color 14k rope to go with a micro lion my Momma gifted me a while ago. 400 for 14.9?

That’s not a bad price but that’s going to be a very light chain
Make sure it’s 14 k and not 10 or gold plated

who is the store in NY selling 14k 25 a gram? kinda hard to believe... seeing is believing

Go around the diamond district or Canal Street
Go to every single store you could can find not the major stores
Go to the small booths

Also Fordham Road in the Bronx is very competitive prices might even be cheaper than Chinatown and 47 st I just wouldn’t trust diamonds at Fordham Road

Hell even go to Jamaica Avenue but watch what you buy and know what you’re buying you can get a good pre gram price If the jeweler is hungry for business At either Fordham or Jamaica Avenue

ok thanks for the info but what STORE did you go to that gave you 25 a gram for 14k? message me if you dont want to share it here

seems like ducktales but whatever its expected on NT

look and you will find if your in nyc
not about to give any jeweler free advertisement
if you don't believe me thats on you

Back
Top Bottom