**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I would get the icebox piece that you posted before that. Reminds me of the early 90's to much

10995026_744683852273945_2137607272_n.jpg

Is Rey's the best quality and craftsmanship? I really like how Leon uses the machine to provide proof for amount of gold.

real jacob pieces are modular.... you don't mold da head & crown as one piece...looks like they copied a finished piece whole cloth.

Not just that, the entire diamond setting, if you want to call it that, is terrible and the the indentation on the forehead right below the kufi is misaligned. It's always been like that for lax

That's a good price $6 and change over current spot price for 18k
That's fair
Probably scrap gold gonna go with someone else. Even china town telling me 40-43.

Even their original price online at $39 was crazy then back door say 37.25. I said something fishy going on

they want 9K for that piece from a local jeweler in NJ

What's the name of the spot again? I'm pretty sure I remember you or someone posting their IG and huge shout out to who ever put me on to Tommy Jewels on IG in Chinatown NYC

8.5mm is def perfect just sometimes I feel like a 10mm would be more versatile and look great without a piece on it.

You don’t think the same Jesus Piece would look decent/fit on either size chain?

I’m in contact with the jeweler that has this mold right now. It was posted in this thread awhile back and I saved the info.

For anyone wondering that piece is heavy as hell at about 200grams, they want $10,000. Or $7,500 no ice.

They also offered to make me a smaller one between 90-100grams for just over $5,000... I may explore this option and take one for the team :nerd:

Were you able to get some pictures from them?

I know carbo jewelers and tommy jewelers have the same mold but for the Jesus but carbo is definately taxing but the attention to detail to their piece is way better than Tommy’s and tommy just has it for a way better price but the attention to detail is not there in my opinion as far as if and co and icebox I feel like if and co have the better Jesus piece better detail

You know with all of our knowledge maybe I should try and start a jewelry line selling pieces that we love to talk about on this thread. What you guys think

You know with all of our knowledge maybe I should try and start a jewelry line selling pieces that we love to talk about on this thread. What you guys think

So you gonna get molds of jacobs and try to mass produce them? The startup cost for that would be alot

or you talking about selling fake stuff? cause everyone in here is bout coppin real 14k+ big boy chains

Back
Top Bottom