**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Alright so who in here has a Leon and cmg Cuban? I know ninjahood said Leon’s gave more grams then was quoted. Thinking I’m gonna go 6.4mm for whatever baby jp I end up with.

betta to go with full sizes... Jewelers ain't about to go points with MMs

betta to go with full sizes... Jewelers ain't about to go points with MMs

Couldn’t find a 26” 6mm from Leon’s but found it on cmg. Also 7mm work for a Jacob baby Jesus? Most saying it snags when you go up to 7mm from what I’ve been reading.

All this Jesus piece talk got me wanting to go find mines

PicsArt_08-01-11.11.08.jpg

B029D199-E7DE-43BB-801D-5398112FD645.jpeg
Since it’s flashback Friday. And Jesus pieces are always the talk of niketalk. Like 8 years ago lax told me he made a Tito mold. So I’m like finally I can have one. He sent me this pic and told me it’s the exact one biggie had I told him it wasn’t. And he yelled at me called me a ***** and other names lol
JoInt looks like Hayzeus from the Bronx :lol:

My bad bro didnt phrase that right i meant to say other than you. We all know you ride for Leon as u should. Just surprised nobody else has taken the plunge n went with leon. I remember hearing someone else mention recently they were coppin from leon but havent heard anything since.

Just got this in for Wifey.
5MM Rose Gold
Got it from Daniel Jewelry. Customer service was not good, especially compared to Rey’s.
F5DDE987-26F0-4D20-A5AB-44945214712C.jpeg
41656F3D-AB18-4742-92A0-CAC281D9BD63.jpeg
2DB63068-0B4E-4664-94BE-AC3B991100AB.jpeg
Can’t go wrong with Rose Gold...I’m gonna get a thicker version as my wedding band when the time comes.

Last edited:
10% on the Tradesy app today. Those Jacobs pieces all went up 2.5k in price though. All rose gold piece still there too

Back
Top Bottom