**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

curtis-50-cent-jackson-and-lela-loren-at-starz-madison-square-garden-picture-id1169278184

chains were my favorite but i'm about to make a switch to watches soon.
Here's two set-ups i have. Got about 4 more pendant/chain set-ups but theyre in the safe so i'll post em at a later time

Bought this 22k rolex pendant about 10 years ago; combined with a 24" 22k 3mm rope:

Most recently I picked up a remake of the OG No Limit piece wayne and juve used to wear during 500 degreez days.
I kept the actual image crude, just like the OG piece but had it remade with white diamond lettering and black diamond background.
Combined it with a 18k 5mm hermes link with box lock:

They was calling this dude Jesus and gotdamn it looks likes a Jesus piece, if Jesus was flamboyant.

Most recently I picked up a remake of the OG No Limit piece wayne and juve used to wear during 500 degreez days.
I kept the actual image crude, just like the OG piece but had it remade with white diamond lettering and black diamond background.
Combined it with a 18k 5mm hermes link with box lock:

You do realize Juve and Wayne never wore a No Limit chain?

Hit up CMG Links, Reys, etc

They all do business through instagram, facebook, and email.

Online though, theyre gonna have to charge you full price with tax and ish. Cause its gon have to be insured via mail.

They seem to only deal with bigger jewelry than what I’m looking for. I only want a few micro pieces.

price of gold is getting too high and silver is climbing up at an even greater rate. it's gonna be messed up in the future when a gram of silver is gonna cost $40 cuz we gon be like damn i remember when gold was the price

I got a Daniels item. The locks are kinda loose and sometimes they can get jammed up when I'm playing with it.

Their gold shines more than the other chains I got. But overall its aiight. I can't speak to Rey's or Leon's quality cause I never copped from them.

Back
Top Bottom