**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I saw a dude working at the Deli section of my local grocery store with a nice heavy Cuban and Jesus piece on . That thing had to be worth at least 14G's . I would've of took a pic , but I didn't want any smoke
Da heights?
It’s either Dominics or middle eastern cats runnin bodegas.

I saw a dude working at the Deli section of my local grocery store with a nice heavy Cuban and Jesus piece on . That thing had to be worth at least 14G's . I would've of took a pic , but I didn't want any smoke
did you recognize which mold it was? not many ppl where jewelry in the suburbs of upstate NY that I call home, there are sum old school Italians with the Rolex but most of them are very old school and conservative type ppl. a 7-11 cashier where I used to get my caffeine fix had a gold day date 2 with a nice bezel but IDK if it was factory.

yeah I would K.I.M. in that case. if I see sum1 with big chain (which is rare like I was saying) I figure it's a signal to the girls or ballers. I like girls but mostly the kind who would own a jewelry store & I'll prolly never be baller; I have actually spent a lot of money on jewelry while in debt over real estate that needed work but it's just cause I liked the jewelry that much and who knows when gold is gonna be $5000 an oz.

Last edited:
If I’m looking for something smaller, like a micro Cuban, Franco, or rope chain,20”-24”, 14k gold, how much should I be looking to spend?

Edit: really just looking for something simple to stack like this

Last edited:
Some of these cats just be buying whatever
I this he's was saying it was priced low too & it looked scratched up so I think that means the jeweler bought it from sum1 for I'd imagine a lowball figure. as much as sum ppl may not be fans of The Jesus they could not front on this thread (Ninjahood & Frank Mucus in particular) giving advise on the best Jesus piece designs to buy.

^ didnt even notice that until now smh... errol could of done that too just by wearing it... still not a good look regardless

C2E6B7F4-86D5-447A-88F6-18429266E679.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom