**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

That's how the Tito "crown" is. It sticks up just like that.

The face is more in proportion to the Jacob. if&co has that long horse face. I don't care if the crown is bigger either on this one cause that's just more diamonds and gold.

a83a84c3fd41f5c200d6205021487952_slide_resize.jpg
I always thought the detailed parts of the top part of the Tito were built in for lack of a better term, like the branches that I think I see on it were carved in the wax. Parts of the crown on that Jesus I mentioned look like pieces of metal that are possibly soldered on & if they're not they still look like they could be detached. This is from the guy that I bought The Jesus from that I posted on the other page:

Screenshot (12).png

Doesn't float over the head like a halo as Icebox has described the Kanye styled Jesus but it still looks like a separate entity to me. The space behind it (Jesus actual head) is prolly actually what is lacking in detail compared to the rest of the piece and is weak, not the crown so I take back what I had said earlier. I will always like the IF&CO Jesus, it reminds me of the early years of this decade. I prolly would have bought it from the tax auction but they wanted you to sign your life away too much without even explaining clearly how the entire bidding + payment + shipping even worked.

Last edited:
That's how the Tito "crown" is. It sticks up just like that.

The face is more in proportion to the Jacob. if&co has that long horse face. I don't care if the crown is bigger either on this one cause that's just more diamonds and gold.

a83a84c3fd41f5c200d6205021487952_slide_resize.jpg
That micro peice is 3,000 for si diamonds and 10k you could get the fully iced of micro from if and co for 1800.
Plus the if has way more detail UNiced

If and co micro looks better imo than that icebox they both crazy for them prices though. Rather get them old school Jesus posted few pages back from tommyjewels bigger and cheaper.

this is my favorite micro Jesus piece ( I think Frank Mucus discovered this jeweler as far as the official jewelry thread is concerned)

When I see a jeweler wearing high fashion and luxury cars and eating in expensive restaurants I just think to myself he is taxing ppl heavy on his pieces. It’s all hustle I respect it but I rather deal with a jeweler who’s focused on his work and has reasonable profit margins and not trying to be Instagram famous

nice, any special reason you went with the enhancer on the bail or is that the weigh it's made now?

That micro peice is 3,000 for si diamonds and 10k you could get the fully iced of micro from if and co for 1800.
Plus the if has way more detail UNiced

I'm just talking about the mold. That's the closest micro piece that resembles a Jacob. if&co always has that funny style looking face. There's a guy on here who has a Jacob kufi and a if&co full size crown piece and even he sent his piece back to if&co to redo the face.

Matter of fact, here is his redone piece cause he told them it looked funny after I pointed it out to him
1171231_1461470734151821_909959875_n.jpg

900x900px-LL-1e6b4b01_IMG_15591.jpg

Last edited:
btw this is what I mean by how the crown floats over the top of Jesus JIC any1 is not familial, I think most who are fans who have yet to pick 1 up are but it's looking like Jesus piece picture dump as of late so why not:
WP_20190930_044.jpg
WP_20190930_072[94].jpg

on the Ghostface/Lisro the crown is completely attached to the the piece. this piece is actually not a Jacob but I think this feature is the same on a legit Jacob or exact copy, I would appreciate any NT who has 1 to set it straight.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom